Monday, June 8, 2009

Wonderful Favorite!

Ana of Hella Heaven gave me the Wonderful Favorite award. I love this award and everyone that knows me knows how much I love to receive awards. Thank you so very much Ana. Big hug!

The rules:
Deliver this award to eight people (or as many-few as you'd enjoy giving it to or have time to) bloggers who then must choose and deliver the award to eight more (or as many-few as you'd like to) and include the following text into the award:

"These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."
Here are Ana's choices:

Cheryl at Wishing and Discovering
D Bunker at Psychiatry, It's a Killing
Gianna at Beyond Meds
Mari at 365 Days
Mark at PsychSurvivor 2.0
Sandee at Comedy Plus As Speedy would say...That's ME!
Susan at If you're going through hell keep going
Werner Kurosawa at Werner Van dermeersch

I pass this award on to all my regular visitors.
Share This

17 comments:

  1. What a cool and sweet and touching award, I like it!!!!
    You just keep rackin' 'em up girl, wow!!!!
    Really nice...
    Much love, hugs and :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sandee!
    You are indeed a most wonderful favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your newest award.and thank you for this one.Big Time Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats mate...

    You are a Fav indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to hear from my big Chicken. I haven't blogged in so long, because I have been dealing with so much. I'm getting better and look forward to posting more and seeing you more often.

    Thx for your love and support.

    Cheers~

    (Chuckie)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does it come in Red wine? Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool, Sandee! Congrats :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's great! Good job! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What can I say that has not been said? Bravo, take a bow my dear as you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You rock. You know it. You rock. You know it. (rap music playing in the background)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations from a regular reader. An award that is well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  14. YHAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

    ♥ ♥ ♥ Have a great day! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. ... and I WILL take this nice award :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥