Monday, June 8, 2009

Types of Men

Joe Sensitive - "After I wash the dishes, let's cuddle, OK?"
Also known as: Mr. Nice Guy, Family man, Honey, Darling, Soft-boiled Egg, Snugglepup
Advantages: Well-behaved; irons own shirts
Disadvantages: Irritatingly compassionate, wimpy

Old Man Grumpus - "People are stupid. The world can go to hell. Let's stay home and watch TV."
Also known as: Grumbles, Sour puss, Stick-in-the-mud, Old Fogey, Slow Mover, Jerk
Advantages: Stays put; predictable
Disadvantages: Royal pain in the butt

Flinchy - "I--I'm sorry for whatever it was I did."
Also known as: Trembly, Creampuff, Hey you
Advantages: Jumps entertainingly when startled
Disadvantages: Easily spooked; surrenders without a struggle

Bigfoot - "Shut yer trap, I'm thinkin'."
Also known as: Chunk-style, Lummox, Ignoramus, Galoot, the Hulk, Big 'n' Dumb
Advantages: Can tote bales; is easily fooled
Disadvantages: Can break you in half, sweats like a pig

Lazybones - "Zzzzzz"
Also known as: Lucky Dog, Parasite, Bum, Sponge, Snoozebucket, Drug Addict
Advantages: Well rested; easy target
Disadvantages: Unlikely to fulfill your dreams

The Sneak - "Who, me?"
Also known as: Love Pirate, Snake, Rat, Slime, Son of a Bitch
Advantages: May feel pangs of guilt
Disadvantages: May be having time of his life

Ace of Hearts - "After I wash the dishes, let's make love like crazed weasels, OK?"
Also known as: The Sizzler, Handyman, Dreamboat, Casanova, Monster
Advantages: Perpetually aroused
Disadvantages: Perpetually aroused

The Dreamer - "Someday I'm going to be rich and famous. I don't know how, but--"
Also known as: Struggling Artist, Philosopher, Buffoon, Bag of Wind
Advantages: Tells good stories
Disadvantages: Will turn into "Old Man Grumpus"

Mr. Right - "While the servants wash the dishes, let's make love like crazed weasels in my new yacht, ok?"
Also known as: Mr. Perfect, Jim Dandy
Advantages: Answer to a woman's prayer
Disadvantages: Hunted to extinction
Share This


  1. Funny take on men :-)
    Now, I can see a bit of him in me, and a bit of him, and, oh, yes, a bit of him, and ....

  2. Hahahaha

    This one's really good, Sandee! :)

    Happy Monday!

  3. Hi,
    I have an award for you:

    Have a nice week!


    Have a terrific day!!!!!!!!

  4. Love Pirate is really cracking me up.

    And I love the idea that Mr. Right is Hunted to Extinction.

    Very funny.

  5. Advantages: Perpetually aroused
    Disadvantages: Perpetually aroused

    Danged if ya do, danged if ya don't. hahahaha!

  6. This is exactly why there are no Mr. Rights out there. Poof! All taken.


  7. lol...

    Am sure there is plenty more to it :)

    he hee... :)

  8. Grumpy! Who you callin' grumpy? I'm not grumpy!!! I don't get mad, I get even. Of all the nerve, callin' me grumpy.

  9. I think I fit each and every one of those descriptions at one time or another (except for the yacht thing).


  10. Oh Man!
    Of course I am Mr. Right. As a general rule, if a fellow is named Jim he will most likely belong to this group.
    Right, Mr. Jim Dandy?
    BTW, those people put in the boat docks before they every pounded a nail. They are coming up on weekends and doing boating things.

  11. if you could pick from several...

    smiles, bee

  12. I will not be labeled!

  13. Now I know the reason why I'm still single.

    Very funny!!

  14. Mr. Right...also known as Zane perhaps?

  15. Yes i know this. This is bigfoot and it was seen in many internet pictures including TV.

    The question is, is this bigfoot true?

  16. Oh wow! This is awesome, and so right! I hate to admit this, but, have been with most of these types, ya know, like I find out, and "SEE YA"!!!!
    Funny, but soooooooo true, I loved this one very much!!!!
    Have a great night, much love, hugs and :)))))
    And honestly, a bit of each type lives in the best of us, men, and women alike, think????

  17. From the otherside: how does this dress look? Did you take out the garbage? I hear something in the closet, would you take a look! Honey, do you know what Jane said about Mary today? Etc.

  18. ... crazed weasels. THERE'S a visual image!

    I still can't get the vision of my crazed tortoises out of my memory.

    I am in Los Angeles and I ate every sweet thing known to man last night.

    We went to the movies tonight and ate a big o tub of butter ... with some popcorn to make it chewier. It's like I'm DARING the scale to go higher! I'm a crazed woman. LOL.
    But I'm going to bed EARLY tonight.

  19. I think it's insane to give away your email password to some third party. Even if someone knows nothing about programming, they should understand that the password provides complete control over their email account.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥