Sunday, June 14, 2009

Talking Frog

A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." He bent over, picked up the frog, and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will be your loving companion for an entire week." The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it, and returned it to his pocket.

The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you for a year and do ANYTHING you want."

Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it, and put it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a year and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?"

The man said, "Look, I'm a Software Engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog, now that's really cool."
Share This

21 comments:

  1. Now that hit just the right spot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she has a Plan B!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow comes out of itself after reading your wonderful stories. Your pen has the power of the magical wand to put a smile on my face. Thank you.
    At times, I don't know what to respond, yet your texts force to ponder deeper the message and thus enrich me tremendously.

    Respectfully yours
    http://artbytomas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The frog needs to be very thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha haaa... too much...

    take care mate.. cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe! geek!

    my boyfriend will love this! he's kinda a geek too. but one with a girlfriend! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, that reeks of geeks! Besides, who wants a Princess anyway when they're so high-maintenance?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Typical for an IT Professional :-)

    Btw: Sorry I haven't been around that much lately. Have been travelling and my first post from Budapest is up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked that one....

    ReplyDelete
  10. ***The man said, "Look, I'm a Software Engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog, now that's really cool."***

    Yeah, and if you get tired of listening to her you can whack her and eat the legs for dinner. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. now this is the way to start the day.Thanks Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, now that is fresh, and awesomely clever, I REALLY like this one!!!! excellent~~~
    Hope your weekend was special, that you are rested, and ready to rock the world~~~
    Much love, hugs and :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol oh that's a good one

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is great!
    I will copy it to my blog.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep your priorities in order.

    hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Reminds me of the frog talking episode I've seen on Bugs Bunny.

    Paul

    Eat Well. Live Well.
    PurpleGreenPops.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Note to self: Software engineers prefer talking frogs.

    ha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey now, I'm MARRIED to a software engineer!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm scared for that frog's life. That dude would surely do something to her, like dissect her to see how she can talk. Or show it off to other engineers and pass it as his own invention.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥