Wednesday, June 10, 2009

T-Shirt Sayings

It's that time of the year for T-Shirts. Here are a few of my faves.

So many men, so few who can afford me.

God made us sisters; Prozac made us friends.

If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

At my age, I've seen it all, done it all, heard it all...I just can't remember it all.

My Mother is a travel agent for guilt trips.

Princess, having had sufficient experience with princes, seeks frog.

Coffee, chocolate, men . . . Some things are just better rich.

Don't treat me any differently than you would the Queen.

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.

Dinner Is ready when the smoke alarm goes off.

It's hard to be nostalgic when you can't remember anything.

I'm out of estrogen-and I have a gun.

Guys have feelings too. But like...who cares?

Next mood swing: 6 minutes.

I hate everybody...and you're next.

And your point is...?

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Warning: I have an attitude and I know how to use it.

Of course I don't look busy...I did it right the first time.

Do NOT start with me. You will NOT win.

You have the right to remain silent, so please SHUT UP.

All stressed out and no one to choke.

I'm one of those bad things that happen to good people.

How can I miss you if you won't go away?

Sorry if I looked interested. I'm not.

If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.

Don't upset me! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
Share This


  1. "You have the right to remain silent, so please SHUT UP."

  2. Ah, the messages we give out. Marvellous.

  3. hahaha! All great, but my personal fave today is "My Mother is a travel agent for guilt trips." Because she SO is!

  4. LOL. Here's one of my favorite sayings that should be on a t-shirt: Are You A Moron By Birth or Choice?

    Otherwise, the t-shirt I wore to the gym (until it vaporized) was "Eat Well, Stay Fit, Die Anyway".

  5. These inscriptions could compose a good book. The words on T-Shirts put on a smile to my eyes, yet the quotes loose any meaning by appearing on our clothes.
    Personally I don't want to look like the wrapped in a show-bill and dress myself just with the clean T-Shirts

  6. These are some of the best ever. I need that this morning.

  7. I really like the one about breakfast in bed and the one about next mood swing in 6 minutes :o)
    I actually saw some of these on a t-shirt or as a bumper sticker.

  8. good one today!!! all is well in podunk **so far** today! ha ha

    smiles, bee

  9. Hi, can share the "Pages (101)123456 Next" coding to me?

  10. can you add me in your blog roll (links exchange)... I already added you in my links exchange... my blog address is this:

    for other people, you can also leave a comment in my blog if you want to be added in my blog roll (links exchange).

  11. haha good stuff. I like reading these shirts.

  12. Dinner Is ready when the smoke alarm goes off.

    Yup. That's me :D

  13. Leavenworth Penitentiary - A gated community.

  14. Roses are red, violets are blue,
    I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.

    Don't start with me, You know how I get.

    Not t-shirt sayings exactly, tho I had t-shirts that said those things. The first I had made for my shrink and the second someone had made for me.

  15. Sandee, I found a real cute one I am going to send you.

  16. Great reminder andy. Actually I don't really think it's good doing or signing into stuffs that are not secure. Those pages would surely scrape into your account. As you may have said it isn't illegal but it's not just right and secure

  17. My daughter and I both appreciated these. I could relate to soooo many of them, too...

  18. I love t-shirt sayings, I like a lot of them.

  19. I like them all;-))

    "Right now I'm here
    - so are you"

  20. Mine says "golf nekid" ... but that is hard to do while wearing the shirt. Better than jail anyway :-)

  21. Next mood swing: 6 minutes.

    I am quite fickle minded these days.

    Thanks for making me understand myself better! Ha,ha,ha!

  22. There was a guy in college who always wore a pin on the lapel of his jean jacket. Obviously he always had it on at the bars. It said: The more I drink, the prettier you get.

    I always thought that was funny.

  23. I love these - they are sooooo funny!

    Love and Blessings,

  24. Very funny.

    I love the first one.

  25. I wish I could have so many of these sayings put on shirts! These are great!:)

  26. These are great, Sandee. I had seen a few of them used as signs or placards but most are new to me.

  27. That's really hot now..Many teenagers were wearing those Vulgar T-shirts of different styles and designs. And others have it personalized. Which I think are cool to express what you want people to know. And I guess that's the easiest medium to use whenever you want to express yourselves freely to the public.

  28. I loved the last one .. . whatever it said. LOL. I already forgot.

    Here's another fun one:

    "Your village called ... They're missing their idiot."

  29. YES! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

  30. Oh hahahahahahahahaha, I LOVE ALL of these, they are great!!!!! Quite a few ring too true... hahahahahaha, hope you had a great weekend!!!
    Much love, hugs and ;)))))

  31. Nice! I love T-shirts. This, paired with blue jeans is my favorite attire! :)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥