Friday, June 12, 2009


A guy went to Tuscaloosa and picked up one of those new Mercedes. He was testing it out in the parking lot, turned on the radio and nothing happened.

Furious, he demanded to see the sales manager, and told him "When I buy a $50,000 car I expect the dang radio to work."

The sales manager explained to him that the radio had been programmed to his voice and all he had to do was tell the radio what he wanted to hear.

He got back into the car and said "Country music," and old Willie Nelson started singing. "Rock and roll," he exclaimed, and immediately Elvis started crooning. "Easy listening," he remarked, and all at once it sounded like he was in an elevator. He was relaxed, driving up I-59 to Birmingham, and listening to smooth sounds.

Then a pickup truck with two good ole boys almost ran him off the road. "Stupid rednecks!" he screamed. The radio immediately blurted out, "TOUCHdooooooooown AllaBAAAAAAAmaaa!!!!"

Stolen from: Hale McKay of It Occurred To Me
Share This


  1. With a Rebel Yell!!!
    Hope you're enjoying this fabulous weather! Can you believe it's JUNE?

  2. I was also 175.5 ... It's the last week of Becca's school and lots of fun yummy things are going on ... and when THEY aren't doing fun yummy things I'm doing them on my own!

    I HAVE to focus on SMALLER portions.

    But I don't wanna ... but I also DON'T WANT to weigh 180. I would hate to lose all of that ground, you know?

    have a great weekend Sandee :)

  3. Well, that won't win you any Crimson Tide Fans...but it's funny.

  4. That would have worked if they tuned it to a NASCAR race too! Funny stuff.

  5. See, and the way my mind works is how did that guy get $50,000? :-D

  6. That was one very smart radio :o)
    Enjoy your boating weekend, Sandee!

  7. lol! a lot of those where i come from! i love redneck jokes!!

    have a great weekend!

  8. It's still funny no matter where it appears.

    Bwahahahah!! LMAO!

  9. are you trying to make me homesick? ha ha ha

    smiles, bee

  10. Lol!! I want a radio like that!

  11. I think I need to update my radio.

  12. hohi - does this Radi understand other than English? LOL
    That mght give even more surprises if not:))

  13. LOL I love it :D

    I have an award for you on my Vegetable Container Garden Blog I hope you like it.

  14. LMAO... too much :)

    take care mate... cheers...

  15. Hubby and I got a good chuckle out of that one, Sandee!

  16. hahahahahahaha


    hope your delta weather is better than the weather at the beach.

  17. Oh hahahahahahahahaha, that is way cool... hahahahahahahaha, got me smiling, for sure... can just see it happening...
    Much love to you, hugs and :))))

  18. hahaha I have to share this one with the hubby.

  19. I just stole this joke!


    Eat Well. Live Well.

  20. LOL that is really cool. that made me laugh! i just hope my car stereo would do the same thing. that would be really awesome.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥