Friday, June 5, 2009

Old Men

An elderly man in Florida had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice -- picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some orange and grapefruit trees. The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was built.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end. One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

The old man frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Moral: Old men can still think fast.
Share This


  1. Experience and treachery. He haz dat! hahaha!

  2. wow...i never knew old men are so smart!

  3. lol... he surely is...

    @Swats - you would know in 30 years :P

  4. Yep, we just make running out of the pond naked seem like the right thing to do. LOL!!!

  5. Damn. I've gotta build a pool!

  6. i think no matter how old you get, you'll still want to see people naked! lol

  7. That little dirty ol' man :o)
    Have a great (boating?) weekend, Sandee!

  8. Hahaha, very very clever of him.

  9. i know ONE old man that is that smart! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee

  10. you actually made me choke on my coffee

    hope you guys have a great weekend!

  11. LOL! thanks for the laugh. i so needed that. :D

  12. Well, I used to be able to think fast, but I'm beginning to wonder about doing anything fast.

  13. OUTSTANDING....hahahahahahaha

    Have a Super Day!!!!

  14. ha ha ha :) cute one!

    Have a great weekend Sandee!

  15. HAHAHA...i think i will agree with you that old men think fast just like my father...thanks for the laugh. have a great weekend.

  16. Sly Boot!

    (Speedy taking down notes)

    he hee

  17. PRICELESS, and it IS true, they are yet quick witted, for sure.... hahahahaha, funny one...
    much love, hugs and :))))

  18. THIS is one of the best jokes I have heard ALL YEAR.

    I wonder if there is a variation of this I can use to get the kids to do what I ask them to do?


    hee heeeeee!

    I like this one.

    I mighta mentioned.

  19. Wisdom comes with age, doesn't it? No flies on him! lol


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥