Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mum's the Word

A man returned home from the night shift and went straight up to the bedroom. He found his wife with the sheet pulled over her head, fast asleep. Not to be denied, the horny husband crawled under the sheet and proceeded to make love to her. Afterward, as he hurried downstairs for something to eat, he was startled to find breakfast on the table and his wife pouring coffee.

"How did you get down here so fast?" he asked. "We were just making love!"

"Oh my God," his wife gasped, "That's my mother up there! She came over early and had complained of having a headache. I told her to lie down for awhile."

Rushing upstairs, the wife ran to the bedroom. "Mother, I can't believe this happened. Why didn't you say something?"

The mother-in-law huffed, "I haven't spoken to that jerk for fifteen years, and I wasn't about to start now!"
Share This


  1. Now that's taking not speaking to the ultimate. But I bet she was moaning :-)

  2. bwahahahaha! Oh, that's too funny! bwahahahaha!

    Have a wonderful day, Sandee!

  3. Somehow I just don't believer her story.

  4. Ughhhh! I wasn't expecting that!

  5. Oooooooooopsssssssssssssss

  6. Yikes! That gave me shivers. And a laugh :o)

  7. Ewwwwwwww! Oh my Lord... can you just imagine it? LOL

  8. it occurs to me that some of us are reacting from the daughter's point of view....and some of us from the mother's....

    (okay...maybe from the husband's too)

  9. How a man could mistake his mother-in-law for his wife, regardless of the circumstances, is beyond me.

    My mother-in-law, pardon the expression, is butt-ugly and overweight while my wife is neither of those things.

    There would have to be blindness and a whole lot of alcohol involved!

  10. Talk about sticking to your guns...sheesh...

  11. THats Cool
    Check this out

  12. I question her motives.

    Official weigh in for me this morning: 175

    ... and that's with two hands in the tub of butter (with a little popcorn)

    But I am beginning to really feel motivated to turn it around. Thank heavens I have you making this trek with me!

  13. Wow!
    This woman really has character and stand to her values.

  14. Well, at least she didn't criticize him for his performance!

    Sorry I've been unable to get around to read very often - seems to go this way every summer but I can't afford a third computer. If only I could read at work, I'd be all caught up!

    Hope life has been treating you well in my absence, Sandee!

  15. Yeah, just roll over and play dead.

  16. OK,I'm picturing myself in that position (pun intended) with my mother-in-law and have to admit, that's a mental picture I don't need rummaging around in my mind!

  17. Oh hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, mums the word for sure...great one!!!! hahahahaha...
    Have a great night, much love, hugs and :)))))

  18. Hang in there, MIL, things could get better.

  19. Hi Sandee, I posted this since you looked:

    "[Answer: they both are, the lady up front is telling the guy in the back with the rudder where, when, and which way he should go and all the other important driving instructions. Ladies are good at that.]"

  20. no he did NOT! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee

  21. Ick. Have to burn the sheets...
    Congrats to your granddaughter! Our #4 grandson graduated last week, too. Only his asparations aren't that high! (Darn it....) And I can't spell "asperations..."

  22. Ha ha ha she is very smart!

  23. mmmm
    - what was the result? I any?

  24. HA HAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!

    This story gives me the willies

  25. Oh, my gosh. That's hilarious!!!!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥