Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kreativ Blogger

April of Vegetable Container Garden gave me the Kreativ Blogger award. What is so very nice about this award for April is that it's her first award for her blog. Thank you so very much April.

Here are the RULES of this Award:
  • Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
  • Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
  • Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
  • Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
  • Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
  • Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
  • Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
April's picks:

  1. The Art and Science of Parenting
  2. My Kids Are My World
  3. My Crazy Life With A Toddler
  4. Gohn Crazy
  5. Comedy Plus
  6. Jinxy Knows Best
  7. Boogers, Screams, Headaches, Dreams
Seven one liners:

  1. Last year my birthday cake looked like a prairie fire.
  2. When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
  3. My problem is that I appeal to everyone that can do me absolutely no good.
  4. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
  5. A day without sunshine is like, night.
  6. Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.
  7. Chocolate: the OTHER major food group.
I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to play along I'll add you here.
Share This


  1. these were funny!

    congrats on your well deserved award!

  2. congrats mate :)

  3. Congrats, and some great one liners.

  4. Chocolate tht hasn't already been on yesterday's peanuts. I hope! :-D

  5. Congrats on the award!

  6. Well, this IS one of the most creative places that I visit on the web. Congratulations.

  7. Congratulations!

  8. congrats for u a creative blogger and a creative blog place...
    _salam anget_

  9. Congrats, and you just keep rackin' 'em up, good for you... well deserved, for sure... cuz you rock!!!
    much love, hugs and :))))

  10. No one deserve this award more than you - congrats!

  11. I agree! You deserve it, this blog is so creative and funny. Congratulations!!

  12. Congratulations, funny lady!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥