Saturday, June 27, 2009

Women - Part I

Argument (ar*gyou*ment) n. A discussion that occurs when you're right, but he just hasn't realized it yet.

Airhead (er*hed) n. What a woman intentionally becomes when pulled over by a policeman.

Bar-be-que (bar*bi*q) n. You bought the groceries, washed the lettuce, chopped the tomatoes, diced the onions, marinated the meat and cleaned everything up, but, he, "made the dinner."

Blonde jokes (blond joks) n. Jokes that are short so men can understand them.

Cantaloupe (kant*e*lope) n. Gotta get married in a church.

Clothes dryer (kloze dri*yer) n. An appliance designed to eat socks.

Diet Soda (dy*it so*da) n. A drink you buy at a convenience store to go with a half pound bag of peanut M&Ms.

Eternity (e*ter*ni*tee) n. The last two minutes of a football game.

Exercise (ex*er*siz) v. To walk up and down a mall, occasionally resting to make a purchase.
Share This


  1. 173 for you again!!!! AWESOME!!!

    I am back up to 174.5 today but I will get right back down, I'm sure. I hope!

  2. A great play on words.

  3. While reading this dictionary, I tried to pick something that could help me to understand my mother (as well as my wife and daughter) a bit better.
    Though I didn't succeed, but the time wasn't spent in vain for sure, because this post put me au fait of men's attitude towards women - I was helped to look at the eyes of myself and thus to check over my beliefs.

  4. Loved argument - that is just spot on! hahaha!

    Where's my half pound bag of peanut M&Ms. I'd settle for mint! :-D

    Happy boating, my friend!

  5. he heee.. and I like the one in the pic too :P

  6. Diet Coke and Oreos...a match made in heaven.

  7. diet coke and a big mac...

    smiles, bee

  8. Brilliant! Well-balanced and so very very true.

  9. lol!

    especially about "argument" and "blond jokes!"

  10. The Cantaloupe joke also applies to rednecks.

  11. Well, people clearly like you a lot-and I am one of them. Have another favorite follower award-

  12. Those all look about right to me, especially the Diet Soda definition!

  13. Pass the Coke Zero and the M&M peanuts!

  14. Hmmm....and I thought Eternity was the 2 hour final episode of The Bachelor. My bad!

  15. LOL...I should have had access to these definitions when I was dating ;)

  16. I loooove that you added the pronunciations of the words as well ;o)

  17. Excellent, I especially like the Blond Jokes, and the Clothes dryer, too funny, and way tooooooo true... hahahahahahahah....
    Have a beautiful day, much love, hugs and :)))) always


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥