Thursday, June 11, 2009

Detection

A noted psychiatrist was a guest at a National Organization for Women gathering, and his blonde hostess naturally broached the subject in which the doctor was most at ease. “Would you mind telling me, Doctor,” she asked, “how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?”

“Nothing is easier, “ he replied. “You ask him a simple question which everyone should answer with no trouble. If he hesitates, that puts you on the track.”

“What sort of question?”

“Well, you might ask him, ‘Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?’ “

The woman thought a moment, then said with a nervous laugh, “You wouldn’t happen to have another example, would you? I must confess I don’t know much about history.”
Share This

25 comments:

  1. every moment is great...
    so enjoy your blond moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog, each and every single one is a very Funny JokeTurkey Property for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just asked my son, who isn't blond, the Captain Cook question. Not only did he hesitate, but I had to ask the question twice!

    It wasn't even a trick question, like this:

    Mississippi is a long word. How do you spell it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy!
    Happy boating, Sandee :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO and there's me thinking of going blonde ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hated History - does that mean I am a latent Blonde? hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was during the second one, right?

    *blink, blink*

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha ha that is a real blonde moment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. His last one... I got that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hesitate to say that it took me a sec. to get it, but I do have a few blonde hairs left.....haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's terrible being blonde: everyone picks on us and tells jokes. I'd probably think they were funny -- if I understood them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Moving right along. Next question.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Sandee!
    I did not have much sleep last night and something is bothering me.

    When I read this post, I had to read it twice... Ha,ha,ha...

    Okay, the last trip, right?

    Oh, do I have to color my hair now?

    ReplyDelete
  15. me neither... ha ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't get it!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. How blonde can a person be?

    Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahahahahahaha, that is a good one!!!! I like it... funny stuff... at least us blondes are good for entertaining purposes, eh???
    Much love to you, hugs and :)))))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥