Monday, June 29, 2009


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

"AWWW MONDAYS" Participants

1. Blog E Billah
2. DrillerAA09
3. Grace
4. Stacie
5. Mariuca
6. barb
7. youtube
8. anthonynorth
9. Ailurophile
10. Atina
11. Arv
12. Vodka Mom
13. Lois Grebowski
14. Empress Bee 
15. Jack K.
16. Ivanhoe
17. Lynda
18. Stacie
19. ettarose
20. Bingo
21. Linda
22. Diane
23. resveratrol
24. Phone Numbers
25. carol g
26. Anya
27. Jim
28. Jeni
29. Dawn james
30. who wouda thunk it??
31. Mike Golch
32. goyz

Share This


  1. Hi Sandee! I have a cool tag for u sweetie, come and get it!

  2. Awwwww. He looks just like my sister's dog. Only smaller. And whiter. And cuter.

    Have a great day, Sandee!

  3. ReaLLy, iS it so beautifuL ?..

  4. How totally adorable. Thanks for sharing the pretty picture, and for your wonderful fun posts. Have a great week :)

  5. This baby is very cute. Three days ago I met a man who has sold two small dogs on the market and I very sad about it. Dogs were on the box by a strong sun. The seller gave them water only when I said that babies are thirsty.

  6. awwwwwwwwweeee

    cute :)

  7. There' nothing cuter than a puppy.

  8. that puts the awwwww meter on overload.... too cute!

    Did you have a good weekend?

  9. is there any cake left? cause i don't much like dogs, just cats and cake. ha ha ha ha (kidding)

    smiles, bee

  10. Awww, indeed. What a cutie.

    Thanks for sharing.

  11. Lyook at that lyittle puppy!

  12. How adorable is that tiny little 'un???? soooooooo cute...
    Hey, I finally got all caught up!!!! sorry been away, it is a long story....
    Hope you had a great weekend, much love, hugs and :))))) always,
    and have a perfectly beautiful day:))))

  13. Awwww what a cutie!!

  14. Sandee, cute puppy. Too bad they are like babies. They grow up and become intolerable. Hah! Have a great day my friend. I have an award for you. I thank you for everything.

  15. Awwwwww It looks like a cotton ball!

  16. If they could just stay that little and cute for longer than they do - kinda like kids!

    Have a great Monday, Sandee!

  17. omigoodness! i want that puppy! (until it has to go potty!)

  18. i my god. Very lovely puppy. My friend have similar to it :}

  19. yup... that's a big AWWWWWWWWWW...

  20. Sooooooooo CUTE ^__^

  21. AAWWWWWWWW, she's soooooo cute! Sorry I've been missing. I was in having a 'procedure' last week. You can peek in on me in the hospital bed at the LITTLE BLOG.

  22. Aw is right! I want that puppy -or one like it, maybe, but in solid black. So cute and makes me yearn (again) for a dog in the house. Just what this chaotic family needs ya know. NOT. But stil... I want that puppy!

  23. hi, that puppy is sooooo cuteeeeee.....

  24. I haven't started this one yet but just had to say that I couldn't pass that little guy by without a big squeeze! What a cutie pie...


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥