Thursday, May 14, 2009

What Want?

An Indian scouting party captures a cowboy and brings him back to their camp to meet the chief. The chief says to the cowboy, “You going die. But we sorry for you, so give you one wish a day for three days. At sundown third day, you die. What first wish?”

The cowboy says, “I want to see my horse.”

The Indians get his horse. The cowboy grabs the horse’s ear and whispers something, then slaps the horse on the back. The horse takes off. Two hours later, the horse comes back with a naked blond. She jumps off the horse and goes into the teepee with the cowboy.

The Indians look at each other, figuring, “Typical white man… only think one thing.”

The second day, the chief says, “What wish today?”

The cowboy says, “I want to see my horse again.”

The Indians bring him his horse. The cowboy leans over to the horse and whispers something in the horse’s ear, then slaps it on the back. Two hours later, the horse comes back with a naked redhead. She gets off and goes in the teepee with the cowboy.

The Indians shake their heads, figuring, “Typical white man going die tomorrow … can only think one thing.”

The last day comes, and the chief says, “This last wish, white man. What want?”

The cowboy says, “I want to see my horse again.” The Indians bring him his horse. The cowboy grabs the horse by both ears, twists them hard and yells, “Read my lips you idiot! POSSE, damn it! P-O-S-S-E!
Share This


  1. Poor horse. Not it's fault it's a bit deaf :-)

  2. Great white man talk like Indian. Hehehe.

  3. bwahahaha! My cat would bring me a bird, no matter what I asked for.

  4. ha haaaa haa... dumb horse...

    good one mate :)


  5. HAHAHAHA!!! this is a great one!

  6. That certainly puts him in a win/lose situation.

  7. Now THAT is a pragmatic horse ;)

  8. haha I actually did NOT see this one coming. :D

  9. I guess we know what was on the horse's mind! LOL! I hope he got his last wish...

  10. What Sandi said! Snort***
    Big hugs on a Thursday, honey...

  11. It's great to have a chuckle at the start of every day... thanks Sandee.

  12. A lot of things can go wrong because of failure to listen or inability to hear. :)

  13. Dumbass... I mean horse ;)
    Have a great weekend Sandee!

  14. What a difference a letter makes!

  15. Oh hahahahaha, I heard this a LONG time ago, but, still funny.... Have a great day, much love, hugs and :))))

  16. Can't blame the horse, he probably heard it the other way so often that it was like command... hahahaha

  17. Oh my! I did not see that one coming. Good one, Sandee! *LOL*

  18. Can we do link exchange my blog is but now

  19. Thanx your link is up too.Just change text to Funny Pictures In place of Funny Blog i will be greatful.

  20. that was a knee slapper!

    smiles, bee

  21. Its hard to get good help these days ;-)

  22. Well if he didn't teach the horse to get him often he might have gotten out of that situation hehehe!

  23. For some reason, the image of Hoot Gibson came to mind... I don't have a clue why!!!
    Hope your weekend is a doozy (in a good way, of course!).
    ~~~Blessings and Hugs~~~

  24. Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa! Even at the last I thought he was waiting to the last minute to ask for rescue. Heck ... he has three days ... have fun on the first two days and THEN get rescued.


    Sometimes I am just that slow.

  25. Quick retelling of a similar joke:
    Man goes into bar with an ostrich and a cat.
    bartender takes his order.
    Man: I'll have a beer.
    Ostrich: I'll have a vodka.
    Cat: I'll have half a beer and I AIN'T PAYING!

    Bartender brings drinks. That will be 13.73. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the EXACT amount without even looking and puts it in the bartenders hand. The bartender thinks that's pretty amazing but doesn't comment.

    For the next four days the same trio comes into the bar ... different drink orders with the cat always insisting he want half a beer and "I ain't paying!" and the man always has the right amount of change in his pocket.

    On the fifth day the bartender asks the man: Why do you always have the exact change for your order?

    The man says: A genie granted me three wishes. For the first wish I asked that I would always have the exact amount of money in my pocket necessary for any purchase I made.

    The bartender says: That's brilliant! You could have asked for a million dollars but that could have been stolen from you or spent ... this way you will have the money you need for anything you want for your entire life. Briliant! What did you ask for next?

    A chick with long legs and a tight pussy.

  26. .... the genie mistook his second wish for wishes two AND three.

  27. oh. You already got that.

    I knew you would.

    heee heeeeeee.

    I love that joke.

  28. ... and if I ever get three wishes, I know what the FIRST one will be.

  29. The second one will be that I will always type perfectly and never make typos. And say it the way I MEANT to say it. The exact amount of CASH and change!

    You knew what I meant.

    You are a veteran joke teller.

    You are quick!

  30. ... are you on to me?

    I am stuffing the ballot box so I can be your top commenter this week.

    Heh heh heh.

  31. Oh, that's how you spell it?


    Eat Well. Live Well.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥