Sunday, May 31, 2009

This Week in Entrecard

This is a great big thank you for last weeks advertisers. For those that I honor each week/month I'm well aware of the dedication you show. In order to stay in the top of the heap you're dropping EC every single day.  Many of you have more than one blog and that's 300 drops per day per blog.

Share This


  1. Hi Sandee! Hope every thing is going good for you and things are great. Sorry I have not been here in awhile just really busy this time of year. But you know I miss you, loves & hugs!! :D

  2. It would have been nicer when you wouldn't have changed my graphic without my consent.

    There was enough choice and I offered to make new ones when needed.

    The letters are of poor quality and don't represent the quality I stand for.

    Behaviour like this is not what I'm used to in the graphic world.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥