Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Koala Bear...

A koala bear and a hooker go back to her place and they get undressed. The koala bear goes down on the hooker for 3 hours straight. She has multiple orgasms!!! After 3 hours he stops, gets up and puts on his little koala clothes. The woman is hanging back huffing and puffing from exhaustion.

"Oh God,that was great! Now I need my money." The koala bear just looks at her and shrugs.

Then the hooker says, "No, I need my money. I'm a hooker and this is how I make a living."

The koala bear just looks at her and continues to put on his clothes.

Then the hooker gets up and runs to the bookshelf, grabs a dictionary and thumbs through it to "hooker." She hands it to the koala bear and it reads: "HOOKER: person who has sex for money."

Then the koala bear turns the page to "koala bear" and walks out the door.

The hooker reads: "KOALA BEAR: Eats Bushes and Leaves."

Stolen from Hale McKay of It Occurred To Me
Share This

31 comments:

  1. ha ha ha aha ... thats a smart koala :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bawhahahahahahahahaha!!! Now that was hillareous! Thanks for the laugh! :-)

    Hugs & Loves,
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good one. Loved the word play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ewwwww.... ha ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an award for you:
    http://justana-justana.blogspot.com/2009/04/saturday-award-love-and-friendship.html

    Love,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lollll
    The photo is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bwahahaha! Sounds like a win-win to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I wasn't expecting that. It was hilarious!!

    I am still laughing over here! :)

    Take care,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha oh but she better be careful! koala bears carry syphilis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Congrats on another award...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha!!!
    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't care who you are, that's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soooooo bad, but sooooo funny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I knew it's going to be kinky the minute I saw the title of your post :o)
    Have a great Tuesday, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's another hilarious one. I've got to share it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice and good articles in here, I’m glad to visiting in your blog, I hope we can make a friends in blogsphere……, come to visit and comment in my blog to friends. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. you didn't tell THAT one at dinner!

    laughing laughing laughing...

    ReplyDelete
  18. More Diet Coke on the keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is an oldie but goodie. I have heard it before and it is still hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ,,, " His little koala clothes" ... THAT part is what had me laughing.

    heee heee heeeeeeeeee ... still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, that was frickin hillarious... oh my.... hahahahahahaha... wooooooo....
    much love, hugs and :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  22. ohhhh for LANDS SAKES !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was wondering ... do koala farts smell like cough drops?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hahahahahahahhaha!!! Oh my ... I needed that laugh today for sure. Sorry I've not been visiting and I'm sure I've missed way too much. Hopefully I'll catch up one of these days. Hope all's well with you and yours. Good to know you're still spreading the humor and the love ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  25. So you mean I should always read my dictionary before having sex? :lol:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥