Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Texas...

A big Texan took a job out of state. The company required him to have a physical before starting work. The Texan was in the waiting room when a beautiful woman called him in. The woman asked him to remove his clothes and put on a gown. The Texan complied, when he took off his shirt the woman exclaimed…

“My, you sure have big shoulders.”

The Texan replied, “Ma'am, I’m from Texas, everything in Texas is big.” When the Texan removed his pants, the woman exclaimed.

“My you sure have big legs.”

The Texan replied, “Ma'am, I’m from Texas, everything in Texas is big.”

When the Texan removed his underwear, the woman was flabbergasted, and decided to sample his manhood.

As she was bent over the table the Texan asked, “Ma’am, what part of Texas did you say you were from?”
Share This

24 comments:

  1. Well I'm sure the Texan will find out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just curious!
    Big hugs; heading to the airport soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good ole boy to me - LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he hee... thats a kewl medical :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not from Texas either :o)
    Hope you had a great weekend, Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe well I'm a texan in NY ...damn this cold ..grrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm an idiot, 'cause I don't think I get this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    I would like to exchange a link with your site. I'm at http://www.explainstuff.com Lemme know if you want to exchange backlinks.


    Thanks,
    http://www.explainstuff.com
    Hi,
    I would like to exchange a link with your site. I'm at http://www.explainstuff.com Lemme know if you want to exchange backlinks.

    Thanks,
    http://www.explainstuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I'm from North Carolina.

    That's gotta count for somethin', yes?


    Paul

    Eat Well. Live Well.
    PurpleGreenPops.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now, that's funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that was great. Oh by the way you have been tagged.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am speechless...

    smiles, bee
    xooxoxoxoxoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol
    The cold!
    explain stuffs...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to meet the people who make these jokes up. They're great. In fact, I'd like to meet the Texan--maybe just the lady.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I take it that meant she had a big mouth?!? Had to think about that one for a couple of moments!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm with Barb on this one - thanks, Linda, for helping me out! My hubman was born in Texas. Hmmmmmmm.
    ~~~Blessings~~~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another funny one, Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahahahaha, that was cold... funny stuff... hahahahaha...
    hope you had a great week, and that all is well...
    much love, hugs and :))))

    ReplyDelete
  20. This one's going to upset a few Texas women, regardless of how true it may be....not that I would know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥