Thursday, May 28, 2009


Mike of Rambling Stuff tagged me with the Six Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy. Thanks Mike this one was fun to do.

Here are the rules:

Name and link to the person who tagged you

List six things that are unimportant but that make you happy.

Tag six people to do the same.

Here's Mike's tags:

Cliff of Wixy Gone Bananas.
Sandee of Comedy Plus.
Dick of Dickster's Ramdon Thoughts.
Ivanhoe of Ohio with love.
Sara of News From NOLA.
Speedcat of Speedcat Hollydale.

My six unimportant things that make me happy are:
  1. Boating - I can hardly wait to get to the marina, load the boat and then go someplace wonderful for the weekend.
  2. Blogging - I think of blogging when I wake up each morning. I love visiting my friends (you know who you are) and seeing what you are up to.
  3. Spring flowers - Spring is my favorite time of year. The warmth of the sun and all the wonderful buds just give me a thrill.
  4. Reading a good book - What better way to spend a lazy afternoon.
  5. Showing my dog affection - They are with us for such a short time that's it's important that they know they are loved. Our dog is spoiled rotten. Good for us.
  6. Traveling with my blogging buddies - There are a few of you (you also know who you are) that travel all the time. Some cruise, some go by their trella's and some fly here and there. I love to go along and I appreciate all of you letting me.
Now to tag six folks. Well, I'm not going to do that. If you want to play along let me know and I'll add your link here.
Share This


  1. Six unimportant things that make me happy:

    1. Pissing off an email scammer.
    2. Getting a good tornado photo while storm chasing
    3. A bribed smile from a cute cocktail waitress 'cuz I gave her chocolate at work ;)
    4. Chinese food deliveries
    5. Getting 'nyuk nyuk's on my blog
    6. Finding my pet rock Seymour hasn't reconfigured my DVD remote into a home defense device after watching an episode of The Outer Limits (TOS)

  2. these all sound very important to me! they are what make you you!

    have a great night!

  3. Akelmalu tagged me for this one but I've yet to do it though I shall.

    These are great things but the way I look at, anything that makes you happy is never unimportant!

  4. Hey Sandee, I am an unhappy person I guess because there isn't much unimportant in my life any more. I just have time for the important stuff.

    BTW, would you count me in (when you get back from boating) as a fellow traveler for a bit? Thanks if you do.
    I am in the process of blogging about our European Holiday this spring. We were to Barcelona, Southern France, Andorra, Paris, and then north on up to Bruges, Belgium.

  5. Well, considering my kids and my grandkids as well as my extended family of cousins and friend -both the ones I know personally and my blogging friends too are the important things in my life, all the rest of the stuff that comes my way, by comparison then, would have to be logged as the unimportant stuff! In that respect then, I would say that comes to the things I just don't want to be bothered with so therefore, I don't and that makes them not count and then, makes them unimportant! A neat little cycle I have set up for myself I guess, huh?

  6. Sandee, wonderful answers. Thanks for the shout out to bloggers.

  7. boating is unimportant???

    nice tag mate...

    take care... cheers...

  8. Well, I don't have a boat and I haven't gotten to meet up yet with anyone, but you've covered the rest!
    Have you gotten any of these wild thunderstorms they've been yapping about on the news?
    Stay dry this weekend!

  9. I love my cats big time, but I sure do miss having dogs. What kind of dog do you have? Does he get to go boating with you?

  10. Your things would make me happy, too :o)

  11. That was a good list. I haven't done any boating, but I have ridden a ferry to the San Juan Islands many times and I LOVE it. I LOVE watching the interesting land masses go by and docking in cool ports. I wonder if THAT is what BOATING feels like?

    This cracked me up:

    Finding my pet rock Seymour hasn't reconfigured my DVD remote ...

    That was the funniest thing I read all morning! (even though your jokes were very good too and I read them ALL to my husband this morning.)

  12. Great lists,thanks for playing along!Hugs my friend.

  13. You can count me in, my blog site is

    ♥ Thanks ♥

  14. Hey, know what? I think I am getting to know you pretty well, and could have expected these answers from you... that is a fun meme...
    much love, hugs and :))))

  15. Things that make a person happy are NEVER unimportant!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥