Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Luigi's Honeymoon

Back in the glorious days of luxury train travel, Luigi and his new bride, Virginia, honeymooned in Florida by train. Upon his return, Luigi stopped by the Italian-American Club in his old neighborhood and all his friends wanted to hear the details about his trip.

Luigi said, “Ever’thing was’a perfect except for da train ride’a down. That train has’a too many rules!”

“What’a you mean, Luigi?” asked a friend.

“Well, it’sa like ‘dis. We board’a da train atta Grand Central Station. My beautiful’a Virginia had packed a big’a basket a food an’ vino an’ cigars for da trip. Ever’thing was okay until we got’a hungry and I opened up’a Virginia’s lunch’a basket. The conductor come by, wagged his’a finger at us and’a say, ‘No eat in dese’a car. Must’a use’a dining car.’

So, me and my Virginia we go to da dining car, eat our big’a lunch and open’a our bottle of vino. Conductor come again, wag his’a finger and say, ‘No drink’a in dese’a car. Must’a use’a club’a car.’

So we go to club’a car. While we drink da vino, I light’a my big’a cigar. An’ don’cha know that same conductor came by again, waggin’ his a’finger and say, ‘No smoke’a in dese’a car. Must’a go to smoker car.’

So we go to da smoker car and I smoke’a my cigar. Later, my beautiful Virginia and I, we go to our sleeper car and’a we go to bed. And we were just about to have’a sex when that conductor come’a through yelling, ‘No’folk’a, Virginia!’”

Stolen from: Hale McKay of It Occurred To Me
Share This

25 comments:

  1. Loved it! Language problems can be bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Luigi's luck, eh? Bwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That got a snort from me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don' ya just HATE regional dialects? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROTF! That was really cute. Thanks for making me laugh today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO...

    take care mate... cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha!! Luigi didn't get his money worth on that trip, poor guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pictures! too and a laugh from me

    ReplyDelete
  9. some times you do not have to read, just look at pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reminds me of an old greeting card... If I can find the text from that I'll give drop it to ya...

    It was my Dad's favorite card...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good one! I hope you have a terrific day!

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so printing this out for my step dad....but I am curious about the clipart...you find a new site for you art???? smile.

    say hey to Z

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a great chuckle to get me rolling along this a.m.!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Get Million Visitors to Your Web Site For free.

    To Join FWeb traffic Click link below.


    http://www.fwebtraffic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. that was a knee slapper sandee!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxooxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha! Ha! Ha! One of your best, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahahaha, I love it. Too good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very, very clever!
    (Question: How on earth do you survive without doughnuts and TV?)
    ~~~Blessings~~~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved this!
    I guess I'll steel if and publish at my blog.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh hahahahahahahahahaha, that was great, but, rules are meant to be broken, at least some of 'dem.... funny one... I like...
    much love to you, hugs and :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, was there a special car for that too? Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  23. my whole family is Italian. I loved it, very funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥