Sunday, May 17, 2009

Guido

A virile, young Italian gentleman named Guido was relaxing at his favorite bar in Rome when he managed to attract a spectacular young blond woman.

Things progressed to the point where he invited her back to his apartment and, after some small talk, they retired to his bedroom where he rattled her senseless. After a pleasant interlude he asked with a smile, “So, you finish?”

She paused for a second, frowned, and replied, “No.”

Surprised, Guido reached for her and the rattling resumed. This time she thrashed about wildly and there were screams of passion. The sex finally ends and, again, Guido smiles and asks, “You finish?”

Again, after a short pause, she returns his smile, cuddles closer to him and softly says, “No.”

Stunned, but damned if this woman is going to outlast him, Guido reaches for the woman yet again. Using the last of his strength, he barely manages it, but they end together screaming, bucking, clawing and ripping the bed sheets. Exhausted, Guido falls onto his back, gasping. Barely able to turn his head, he looks into her eyes, smiles proudly and asked again, “You finish?”

Barely able to speak, the beautiful blond whispers in his ear, “No, I Norwegian.”
Share This

22 comments:

  1. Ah, that language barrier. A terrible thing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True communication is hard sometimes. bwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he hee... he should try to talk less :P

    take care mate... cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't happens only with blonds...
    Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps he should have asked if she was done and not finish?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandee,

    I know it's very late... but I would like to greet you a Happy Mother's Day! I'm still fixing up my new business. I'm starting from scratch. Huh! I miss everyone...

    Kisses and hugs from me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think guido was the blonde! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Italians! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, good one, Sandee!
    I know, I rarely comment on your posts but it isn't because I'm not here, daily -reading them. Because I am. But I figured I really should try to take the time more to tell you to keep 'em coming as I really do enjoy them very much.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor gal. I wonder what she was thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha at least they had fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed this entry and reading your blog.

    Hugs, Rose
    P.S. I just signed up as a Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great approach. Glad to know it wasn't another blond joke. snerx.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hehehe it's not easy to get your point across in the another language. Hope you enjoyed the boat this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Poor Guido...:-)

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for helping spread the word about all the wonderful things coming from Norway!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yep, that language barrier can cause all kinds of problems -- or fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will not look somebody from Norway. They might not able to Finish. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. His "pole ish" was indeed "finished".

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh that is funny and cute... hahahahaha, someone said poor Guido? Hahahaha, I doubt either of them suffered at all... have a great day, much love, hugs and :))))

    ReplyDelete
  21. I use the same trick as well;)))

    (Yes, I'm Norwegian)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥