Friday, May 15, 2009

Golf or Sex

A golfer is in a competitive match with a friend, who is ahead by a couple of strokes. “Boy, I’d give anything to sink this putt,” the golfer mumbles to himself.

Just then, a stranger walks up beside him and whispers, “Would you be willing to give up one-fourth of your sex life?”

Thinking the man is crazy and his answer will be meaningless, the golfer also feels that maybe this is a good omen so he says, “Sure,” and sinks the putt.

Two holes later, he mumbles to himself again, “Gee, I sure would like to get an eagle on this one.”

The same stranger is at his side again and whispers, “Would it be worth giving up another fourth of your sex life?”

Shrugging, the golfer replies, “Okay,” and he makes an eagle.

On the final hole, the golfer needs another eagle to win.

Without waiting for him to say anything, the stranger quickly moves to his side and says, “Would winning this match be worth giving up the rest of your sex life?”

“Definitely,” the golfer replies, and he makes the eagle.

As the golfer is walking to the clubhouse, the stranger walks alongside him and says, “I haven’t really been fair with you because you don’t know who I am. I’m the devil, and from this day forward you will have no sex life.”

“Nice to meet you,” the golfer replies, “I’m Father O’Malley.”
Share This

29 comments:

  1. Ah, the Devil out-foxed for a change :-) I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off for Golf right now and take the rest when I get back home :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know the right answer to evil.
    Never thought about that.
    Thank you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet the alter boys are breathing a sigh of relief

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol... wat a way to get back at the devil :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I liked this one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha I like this one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outfoxed for sure! Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever of him :o)
    Have fun boating, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am sooooo dumb. i had to read it twice. then i slapped my forehead and finally got it! duhr...

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha - hole in one for the Father.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good one, Sandee. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Had I knowd that's all I needed to get an eagle...but the Devil never made me an offer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beware of strangers making such offers. Good thing I don't play golf. LOL

    Have a great weekend. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Speakin' of parodies.....here's
    “The Lion Farts Tonight”

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgdffzvoVmc

    ReplyDelete
  16. Score one for the good guys!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Sandee!
    This one sure got my attention, huh!
    You made me smile!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

    I didn't see that one coming.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You always have good jokes on your site. Where on EARTH do you find them all?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hope you have a great weekend out on the Delta! Thanks for the chuckles before you went!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Now that was witty, a great one... hahahahaha, one for retrospection...
    Hope you have a great weekend out there on the water, much love, hugs and :))))

    ReplyDelete
  22. Satan can't take what you don't have. Great one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey, I never heard this one. I like it a lot! Can't wait having a chance to tell this joke.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That was from another era???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Man, the priest outsmarted the devil! One point for the Good! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥