Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Blogger Award

Clara of Coming Back to Life! gave me The Blogger Award. Thank you so very much Clara. This is a new one and everyone knows how I love to collect awards.

I'm passing this award on to the following folks (in no particular order). Play along if you wish. Nothing is mandatory here.
Sometimes it is for Speedcat though.

Lisa of "...All Things Work for Good..."
Arv of ...on the Wall
Annie of A Nice Place in The Sun
Linda of Are We There Yet?
Tomas of Art Mirror

Babs of Beetle's Memories 'n' Ramblings
Kat of Candles, Crafts and Whatnot
Megan of Casto Creations
Tisha of CrAzY Working Mom
Don of Beyond Left Field

Da Old Man of Crotchety Old Man Yells At Cars
Diane of DianeCA's Metamorphoses
Jeni of Down River Drivel
Gracie of Echoes of Grace
Pam of Finding Pam

Ivana of From Ohio with Love
Diane of Good Mourning, Glory!
Ana of Hella Heaven
Hillbilly Willy of Hillbilly Willy -Fun, Food & Politics
Vodka Mom at I Need a Martini Mom

Thea of I'm A Drama Mama
Roger of Idaho Photo
Jim of Jim's Little Photo and Poem Place
Karen of Karen & Gerard Zemek
Lois of Lowdown from Lois

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) of muffin53
Sandi of Pregnant with Cancer
Mike of Rambling Stuff
RennyBA of RennyBA's Terella
Ettarose of Sanity on Edge

Colleen of Short Stories in the Making
Speedcat Hollydale of Speedcat Hollydale Page
Desert Songbird of The Ice Box
TorAa of TorAa Mirror
Sandy of Traveling Bells

Dawn of Twisted Sister
Barb of WillThink4Wine
Julia Smith of A Piece of My Mind
Jeff of A Word In Edgewise
Anthony of Beyond the Blog

April of Cats and Dogs, Turtles and Frogs
Ana of Chica & Pumuckl - 2 Egyptian Cats in Germany
Clara of Coming Back to Life!
Sherry of EX Marks the Spot
Frank of Foxxfyrre's Honk'n'Holl'r

Missy of Is It Just Me?
Hale McKay of It Occurred To Me
Sanni of It's sanni-licious
Ana of justAna
Rhonda of Led Beside Still Waters

Lola of Lola's Diner
Holly of Mama Pajama
Phil of Phils Phun
Sarge Charlie of Sarge Charlie
Callie Ann of Scrappin....with life

Rocks of Through The Rain
Gene of Turning The Pages Of Life
Katherine of Wading Through my Stream of Consciousness
Kimmie of Pretty Amazing Grace
Cecile of ...Small and Simple Things...

AngelBaby of Your Caring Angels
PinkLady of Of Living and Loving...and Coping
Share This


  1. thanks honey! and you deserve all those awards!

    smiles, bee

  2. Sandee, that is so cool!

    How does speedcat post so many comments? I guess that is why he is called speedcat! lol

  3. Ohhhh this is a nice one! Love it.
    Congrats and thank you Sandee!

  4. moi? yay!!!!!! thanks!

    and congrats to you! i love collecting awards too! you deserve them all and more!

  5. Many Many congrats on recieving this "The Blogger Award" and I think you deserve it and even more than that,

  6. congrats mate...

    this is a kewl one.. :)

    thanks for passing it on :)

    have a nice day... cheers...

  7. congratulations fir getting that award, sandee!

    you really do have a lovely site. and good posts, too!

  8. Thank you Sandee.
    You deserve all the awards that was given to you.

  9. That is nice information. I guess I have to find some more information on the matter.

  10. Yay you! And you actually passed it along, thereby breaking your own 'breaking the rules' rule. Very cool.

    Thanks for including me! Big hugs to you!

  11. Sandee, that is awesome that you have so many awards. Thank you for sharing this award with us as well.

  12. Oh my goodness that is a lot of awards.

  13. You sure have been getting a lot of awards lately.


    Eat Well. Live Well.

  14. Sorry I missed this one - for some days; not in any particular order :-)

    You really deserve this one and what an honour that you pass it on - all the way to Norway - to me!

  15. I don't know how I missed this and it is wonderful. Thank you so much for this award it is just beautiful.

    I hope you have a wonderful week full of joy, laughter and love.

    Love and Blessings,

  16. Very kewl award! Congratulations. Oh my ... I just clicked to your awards page and all I can say is ... WELL DESERVED ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

  17. Congrats on another fabulous award!! You deserve them all!!

    And thank you for including me in that wonderful list...what great company!!

    Have a great day!
    Take care,

  18. Oh my! How did I miss this post?
    Congratulations for receiving this lovely award, and thank you so much for passing it on to me.

  19. I hate my internet provider now. I missed this post because of them. I haven't been able to blogsurf the way i used to because of intermittent, if not totally non-existent, signal.

    Sandee you always warm my heart. I am so touched that you thought of me when you shared this beautiful award. And I am so honored to be part of this wow! list.

    Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

    Much Love and Blessings,

    Bing (",)

  20. Congrats to you and thank you for thinking of me. :)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥