Monday, April 27, 2009


K of Interstitial Life gave me the Neno award. The rules to this award is I must link back to the person that gave me this award. Okay I've done that, and I also must say why I blog. That's a bit tougher. A great big thank you K for thinking of me. This is a fun award indeed.

I blog because I'm addicted. I can't stay away from the computer if I'm at home. I love to see what my online buddies are doing. It's like visiting folks all day long without having to dress up.

Kat of Candles, Crafts and Whatnot gave me the Your Blog is Over the Top award. Thank you so much Kat. I love this award. Here's the rules:

To receive this award your blog must be exceptional in design and content; presenting us with new knowledge, a sense of style, or at times just giving us a smile!

Each recipient of the award will acknowledge the person who honored them with the award and then go to Over the Top Aprons to copy/paste the award code: Your Blog is Over The Top. (located on the right sidebar, scroll down)

Here are Kat's picks:

Dolly's Daily Diary
My Art and the Mom in Me
My Kids are my World
Comedy Plus
Simply Charming in SC
beetle's Memories and Ramblings
Women's Self Esteem blog
Altered Events

I pass both these awards on to all my regular visitors. Participation is not mandatory. It is for Speedcat though.
Share This


  1. Great looking awards. Well deserved.

  2. Oh yeah, I blog for much the same reasons as you.

  3. Congrats Sandee! Your blog is the bestest :)

  4. You are awesome! That is so fantastic that you have received even more awards. I think you are now the Queen of Awards! congratulations...

  5. Congratulations Sandee! They are both cool awards...

    Big hug, and love,


    P.S. I'm sorry I haven't been visiting much...However, I'm too addicted to Comedy Plus to stay away long. :)))

    love again,


  6. hi sandee!

    i missed your posts. i was also given a neno award before! cheers to us!

  7. You don't dress up? I'm shocked.

    And it should be mandatory for Speedcat. You're very wise, Sandee!

  8. Congrats! You're the best...

  9. Congratulations!

    Addicted to blogging? If I'm in the house, I'm at the computer ;O)

  10. That is a cool looking award... rack 'em up lady, woooohoooo, you gots to be the leader in awards.... have a great day, congrats, and much love, hugs, and :)))) to you!!!!

  11. Nice award Sandee! Hugs & loves!! :D

  12. I looked around and I couldn't find the name of the award to save my life. - good work.

    Thanks for passing it along.

  13. HA HAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Best award(s) ever - thanks for the smile too ;-)


  15. Geez, I could never guess you were a blog addict, Sandee. *sneaky grin* I mean, you're never the first or second person to post a comment on a new post I put up, usually within the first minute or two. Never.

    *big cheesy grin*

  16. Like I said, you sure do get a lot of awards!


    Eat Well. Live Well.

  17. hi there. nice award. keep blogging!

    have a great day! :)

  18. Congrats again ;--)
    Addicted or not ... I seem to have finally stopped being obsessive about blogging ... though for some reason (now that I'm finally here) I don't seem to be able to log off because I'm enjoying catching up after being absent for so long ... probably because I don't know when I'll have time to drop by again. I've missed your wit and humor and am delighted to know you're still addicted ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥