Monday, April 7, 2008

Give Me Five

The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here!
You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified. Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ beccagirl@charter.netBecca's challenge this week: Give Me Five tips and tricks to save money or cut corners to stretch your budget.

Today's mission: Give Me Five favorite candies, of all time or currently.

1. See's Dark Chocolate Nougat. I rarely have these anymore, but in my younger years this was the gift most desired. A two pound box didn't last very long either. Yummy.

2. Nestle's Butterfinger is my second favorite. I used to have these delicious little gems in my home at all times. You just never know when you are going to have a Butterfinger attack. Only a candy bar this crispety and crunchety can make you weak in the mouth, even after all these years.

3. Chocolate Covered Cherries - This was a holiday treat every single year. My mother adored these little morsels of decadence. She is no longer with us, but all of us kids always remember her love of Chocolate Covered Cherries during Christmastime.

4. Dove Dark Chocolate Miniatures is another favorite.

5. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups is another favorite. I used to have these stashed all over the place. I've come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to chocolate and peanut butter. Have a great GM5 everyone.


Give Me Five Participants

1. Skittles
2. Tammy
3. maryt/theteach
4. Julie
5. Forgetfulone
6. lyn
7. Shannon H.
8. Anna
9. Misty's Words
10. BeccA's Buzz
11. Joyce T.
12. Cassie
13. ravenn
14. Heather
15. Tamy ~ 3 Sides of Crazy
16. Sandy M
17. SaraLynn
18. Cat.
19. Dawn's Daily Life
20. Mo
21. Stacy
22. boogiemum
23. Kwizgiver
24. Irishcoda
25. Multitasking Mama
26. Bethany
27. Alison
28. Maria
29. Phyl
30. Annette
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥

Show Emoticons