Here are the rules of the road:
Display the award logo on your blog.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
Answer 7 questions decided by your nominator.
Nominate other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
Notify those bloggers of the award requirements.
1. Other than a parent or a Divinity, who — living or not — has most influenced your life? I've admired a lot of folks over the years, but I can't think of anyone that really influenced my life enough to talk about.
2. What is your favorite movie and why? If you’re not a fan of film, what is your favorite book and why? Not into movies, but I loved the Lee Child's Jack Reacher novels.
3. If you could be any animal, what kind of animal would you like to be? A lion of course. The king of the jungle.
4. Whom would you nominate for President and Vice President in 2016? It really doesn't matter. Both sides of the aisle are the same. The democrats are too far left and the republicans are too far right. We need to find a place in the middle and things will then change for the better.
5. What is your dream vacation? Anywhere hubby is going is where I want to be.
6. When a new day dawns and you first access your computer on that new day, which site(s) do you visit first? Mine of course.
7. What is the biggest regret of your life? I'm happy to say that I don't have any regrets. Things happened they way they did and although I could have made better decisions here and there it really doesn't matter at this point.
I'm not going to tag anyone for this award, but if you want to play along feel free to do so. Just let me know so I can visit your post.