Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thanks Angel

Angel of Woman Honor Thyself gave me the Influential Blogger Award. That was mighty nice of her.

Here are the rules of the road:

Display the award logo on your blog.

Link back to the person who nominated you.

Answer 7 questions decided by your nominator.

Nominate other bloggers for this award and link back to them.

Notify those bloggers of the award requirements.

1. Other than a parent or a Divinity, who — living or not — has most influenced your life? I've admired a lot of folks over the years, but I can't think of anyone that really influenced my life enough to talk about.

2. What is your favorite movie and why? If you’re not a fan of film, what is your favorite book and why? Not into movies, but I loved the Lee Child's Jack Reacher novels.

3. If you could be any animal, what kind of animal would you like to be? A lion of course. The king of the jungle.

4. Whom would you nominate for President and Vice President in 2016? It really doesn't matter. Both sides of the aisle are the same. The democrats are too far left and the republicans are too far right. We need to find a place in the middle and things will then change for the better.

5. What is your dream vacation? Anywhere hubby is going is where I want to be.

6. When a new day dawns and you first access your computer on that new day, which site(s) do you visit first? Mine of course.

7. What is the biggest regret of your life? I'm happy to say that I don't have any regrets. Things happened they way they did and although I could have made better decisions here and there it really doesn't matter at this point.

I'm not going to tag anyone for this award, but if you want to play along feel free to do so. Just let me know so I can visit your post.
Share This

22 comments :

  1. I love your answer in No.5 Sandee! That's my dream vacation too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know people still did blog awards but then I don't blog anything at all like I use to...

    I want a dream vacation... say on a CRUISE! In 7 days! Whee!

    Have a yourself a perfect day, honey! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your reply to #6 I'm the same mainly though to see if it's still there hahaha!

    Have an awardtastic day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your down-to-earth and straight-forwardness. I adore your love for your hubby.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love all your answers. Our Person got a good chuckle out of all of it and they are all so true. Well done and congrats on the award. Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A healthy balance in politics? Oh you are dreaming w/that one. :)

    I love that you love being with your hubby.

    Happy Thursday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your very well-deserved award!! Your answer to #4 was perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you ARE influential! very much so...

    hugs, bee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, and i also like your answers, especially the not having regrets. Unfortunately, i have plenty of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great answers , love wherever hubby is. :) Big Hugs xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Being with my sweetie is the best vacation ever- even if we're just at home! And #4 answer is so perfect- wouldn't it be nice!
    Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant. As I read #6, I was thinking, Will she be honest? You were! I don't know why I doubted it. We ALL go to our own first! :D

    I love a vacation with my husband, too, even if we have to bring the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very interesting Sandee! Congratulations and truly deserved. Enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your answer about your dream vacation, so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! I agree with #5. Anywhere Bill is, is where I want to be. I will be out trucking soon (just for a couple of weeks)!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have to disagree with number 4. Those that sit atop the fence are the ones that worry me--no real firm values or position. Just "Blowing in the wind"!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting answers, Sandee. Yeah, it would be nice to have a sensible government on all levels. Doubt it will ever happen.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I and Seymour endorse your award ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Sandee, Congrats! You are a wonderful person. Your humor and fun is inspiring with a large dose of good ole common sense. Blessings and hugs, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your award. And it is nice to be able to say - I have no regrets!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your award. I agree with you on regrets and love your vacation answer.

    ReplyDelete
Show Emoticons

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥