Sunday, July 7, 2013

Silly Sunday

Silly Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, in fact if you don't like rules then just ignore the few that are posted below. This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. I'll do my very best to visit everyone's Silly Sunday post.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
  • Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc
  • Add the URL of your funny blog post on the Silly Sunday Linky for the week below.
Maxine

Trust me. Tight-fit jeans and loose-fit skin are a bad combination.

Ever feel like you've had too much coffee? Me neither.

People who use unbearably long greetings on their answering machines deserve to hear the longest, loudest burp I can give 'em.

Fall makes me grumpy. In that way, it reminds me of winter. And spring. And summer.

Maybe I'll wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow...And maybe I won't!

My idea of a hot romance novel is one you use for fireplace kindling.

Why go through all the trouble of carving scary faces into pumpkins when you can just thumb through the family photo albums?

It's the Christmas shopping season--time for my bank balance to go south for the winter!

Those one-shoulder tops are great if you're too lazy to shave both armpits.

I have to take so many vitamin supplements now that I'm too full to eat any actual food.

Work through lunch? I don't even work through work.

I want to be treated like a queen. Just not Marie Antoinette.

I wasn't going to do anything today.....and so far I'm right on schedule!

Sometimes wouldn't you like to just put the whole day in your toilet......and then flush!

Wipe your mouth, there's still a tiny bit of BS around your lips.

I'm ready to listen. . . are you ready to think?

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable. . . like a coma.

Never go to bed angry. . . stay up and plot your revenge!

Have a nice day! (someplace else)


2.
6.
11.
14.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.

Share This

21 comments :

  1. LOL - you really love Maxine :) My favorite today was the coma comment near the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm starting to wonder who Maxine is . . . . .

    I like the one-shoulder tops. Think about all the celebrities wearing them. They're not so glam after all, don't you think?

    My personal favorite? Never go to bed angry. I have someone in mind right now ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you do it, Sandee, but thank you! You spread laughter every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like those Maxine sayings. Good out loud laugh here. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A smile to help me right now -- and i really needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed these today and I especially liked the last one about staying up and plotting revenge. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maxine O Maxine! The one about pumpkin carving is the best I enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the laughs heheh!

    Summer has finally arrived in London ..Does high kick and pirouette.

    Have a maxtastic Sunday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh some of those are right on! She says what I think (sometimes). sandie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Already was having a great day and now it's even better with your post making me laugh out loud!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maxine always gets a chuckle outta me. Hope your day is awesome. It's another gorgeous one here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. :( Hi Sandee ~~ My fave is about getting up on the right side of the bed. I do that if I care to also. y-)
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these. I don't think I can ever get enough Maxine. The first one I totally agree with

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Sandee, I don't know where you find these but they make sense to me!!
    Blessings dearest and a big hug. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant, as usual. Maxine rocks.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maxine's comments are so funny! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tight jeans and loose skin---who would ever have thought.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Slip into a coma. that's a keeper! I wish I could remember these when I need them. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Vitamin Diet could catch on.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL, loved the coma.. have a wonderful Sunday :) Big Hugs xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
Show Emoticons

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥