Monday, July 1, 2013

Mondays Smile

THE WISDOM OF MAXINE!

Life is TOO short to dance with ugly men.

I'm going south for the winter.. actually... some parts of me... are headed there already!

I think of hot-air ballooning as the most fear you'll ever experience in a wicker basket.
Father's Day is a chance for dads everywhere to fall asleep on the couch in a new tie.

I had some no-fat cheese on a pizza and it took me back...to the first time I ate paste.

What do I want out of life? You--out of my life. Now!

There's a good reason why they charge so much for tickets to professional sporting events. Fans are gullible.

You learn something new every day. Usually, how dumb yet another person is.

I like to keep my lawn perfect--no matter how much I have to yell at the kid who cuts it.

I love cooking outdoors! No smoke alarms!

Softball has got to be my favorite summertime activity. I get a kick out of bald, paunchy guys who think they're still athletes.

Fashion magazines are society's way of saying "If you don't feel inadequate already, read one of these!"

The problem with riverboat gambling is that you can't tell if you're queasy from losing your money or getting seasick.

The only thing wrong with public transportation is that it involves the public.

Image Credit: All4MySpace

1.Smiles2.Heroes Wear Capes
3.Mystery Case4.Garden harvest
5.Ancestor Worship6.Not Your Ordinary Mom
7.A Wife of Noble Character8.Garden Delight
9.Is Dad Protecting Her?10.All Too Human
11.Down the gopher hole12.A Pizzelle Recipe
13.The Princess 14.Laugh Quotes
15.A dinosaur party16.Catch My Words
17.Dagmar's Home18.Loving Our Kids
19.Menopause20.Home on Deranged
21.Shiju Sugunan22.Crystalized Designs
23.13 Patriotic Food Ideas24.This Momma's Ramblings
25.Creative Mess26.North West's Survival Guide
27.Bringing the positives to town28.Staying afloat
29.Parent Club w/linky30.Comedy Plus
31.Nannypology32.Funefetti Cak
33.sceneries and memories
Share This

24 comments :

  1. I always enjoy Maxine! Have a fab Monday, Sandee. I say it's Monday in case you can't tell which day it is since you're retired. I'm nothing if not helpful. =)

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of Maxine's zingers always make me laugh. Enjoyed this list of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Maxine never fails to amuse

    Have an absolutely fantastically fabulous day LOL ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that Maxine is just so good. Great laugh out loud this morning. Hope all is going well out boating. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maxine is my hero. She tells it like it is!

    Have a fab floating Monday. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun way to start the day, thanks for the giggles..Big Hugs xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maxine is a real crack up. What do I want out of life? That is funny. Thanks again for this blog. I look forward to seeing what you post everyday.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Maxine is one funny lady.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love Maxine always gives me a good laugh

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are spot on.:))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maxine is always a good choice! :)

    Happy Monday, woot, I love Mondays. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. **Fashion magazines are society's way of saying "If you don't feel inadequate already, read one of these!"**

    This one is so true :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always enjoyed reading Maxine's words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am always quoting the first one. Life is sooo darn short. And so precious.

    Doing okay in the heat. Hoping for lower temps tomorrow. Still in the 80s but not high 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maxine is one of my favorites, i live part time on Crabby Road myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maxine was made for Mondays. No doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Maxine. Isn't she smart?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maxine says what we all think! Thanks for the Monday giggles, we needed them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Old is or is not ... I forget.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Maxine is very funny Sandee! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy the rest of your Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My parts are south too! lol sandie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Maxine is pretty wise!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What if the cute men won't dance with you?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love Maxine, and I really love the fashion magazine comment!

    ReplyDelete
Show Emoticons

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥