Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Seymour #16

Well all the babies (pet rocks) have made it to their new homes and it's time for an update. I'll start with Empress Bee of muffin53 part deux since she got the pick of the litter. Meet Roche, he's currently on a cruise with his new mom and all is well. Empress Bee is having more fun with him and I can't wait to see what happens during the cruise that started last Saturday. I'm sure there will be posts and pictures.

Here's a blurb from Empress Bee concerning Roche:

I let Roche' choose some bling and he decided he loves pink! Good thing living here and all. And just look at his little suitcase! He is loading it up right good. He tends to be an over-packer. He also told me to get him some sunglasses before we cruise. And he is considering a tattoo but I don't want him to get one. He wants a rainbow. I wonder why. He said just a small one on his backside. I think I'll try a temporary tattoo first if he'll let me. At least he doesn't want a skull one.

Next is Marg of Margs Animals who had second choice and opted for a girl rock. She named her baby Gabriella (Gaby for short) and here's a shot of one of her many cats Two Two checking out the new pet rock.

Here's a blurb from Marg concerning Gaby:

So Hello there, Gaby here. I am a little nervous about being in this house with all these cats but so far they have been nice to me. This really is very exciting to be here after a long trip from California. Those nice people over at Comedy Plus, Sandee and Zane, were nice enough to get me here. I am a little tired but after I rest up, we will see what kind of trouble we can get into. Can't wait to meet the donkeys. At some point, I would really like to visit some of you bloggers and meet all the other kitties or doggies in blogville.

Barb of Blackboard Quotations got the third rock and got the boy rock she wanted. Since she has the gray boys (cats) she named her new addition Graystone. I love it.

Here's a blurb from Barb concerning Graystone:

Actually, the G's don't know quite what to make of Graystone yet! Grayson was the first one to even get close to Graystone! Gandalf was curious but highly cautious and Miss Gracie let out a bit of a hiss, I'm afraid. I'm pretty sure that they'll all get along fine here at chez Gs... eventually.

Saundra of Lil'Maddies MeeMaw got the last girl rock and has named her Rocksy. I just love that.

Here's a blurb from Saundra concerning Rocksy:

My very first blogging buddy and good friend Sandee over at Comedy Plus had a pet rock named Seymour. Well Seymour snuck out and spent too much time with Ms Sandstone ( the seductive rock across the street) and she became pregnant with Seymour's babies. She gave birth to 5 baby rocks. Sandee was kind enough to let me adopt one.

So there you have it folks. All the baby rocks are doing fine. Seymour made it back to Colorado last Wednesday and here's what his dad Das Skunkmeister of Skunkfeathers had to say.

Seymour has arrived, albeit grumpy from a bumpy ride in the UPS truck and the fact I had no pupu platter here awaiting him.

Silly rock.

He was glowing in his appreciation for your hosting him and bailing him out of his biologic/geologic scrapes with the Califorlornia Social Services people, whom he described as a bunch of moonbat nuts. He was glad to be in the hands of good people with you and your hubby, and he thoroughly enjoyed boat rides that didn't require him to be ballast.

He also had a message for Julia, but I'm not sure it'd be polite to pass it along.

Think I'll put off the 'lecture' until tomorrow ;-)


Stand by for my baby rock, Seymour II and his escapades. I wonder if he'll be like his dad or if he'll be a good boy. We shall see.

It sure is quiet around here!
Share This

24 comments :

  1. I just love this! What a fun story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so much fun having the pet rock, Gaby. The comments are just hysterical. So far everyone here loves Gaby. Thanks Seymour for being such a norty boy and sneaking off with that Rock across the street. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL fun post those rocks live the life of luxury don't they heheh!

    Have a rocktasticated week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big high-five to the person who came up with the name Rocksy, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your babies all found good homes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pet rocks are living the good life, as well they should.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just have to say one thing to all these baby rocks:
    "Enjoy life and Rock on"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an interesting and exciting story of Seymour and the 5 Rockabye babies.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those baby rocks have more adventures than we do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those rocks are so cute. And they will outlive us all. A pet that never dies---what a blessing. Hey, and they don't ever make a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to have a Pet Rock, I wonder what happened to it,since I lost custody of it in the divorce. =)) :D :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. wowza..missed u so much too hun!..Thanks soooooooooooo much for bein the very first comment on my way back!..HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do like that pink purse and bling! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  14. well it sounds like all the little rocks are off to a good start in their new homes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahaha! I love hearing the stories. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just the cutest thing every, had me smiling all the way thru it... such a bunch of clever, witty people. Isn't it awesome what a little imagination can do. We need to give today's kids more challenges like this, and take away the darn electronics! Awesome story, delightful rocky tale! XOXO, Josie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Geezzers, life sounds more exciting to be a rock. I think I am missing out... Hopefully Seymour #2 doesn't get into to much trouble... that the rock doesn't fall far from the tree??

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait to hear all their new adventures :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL...sounds like Seymour's geologic prodigy are off to great starts. As for Seymour...he's already practicing his Arkansas accent...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seymour is one lucky father as his children have all found wonderful homes. It certainly was interesting reading about them Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations to all the new parents out there. :-h

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think those little rocks are all going to be quite spoiled by their new parents.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sandee, I think Roche' had better be getting a tatoo or you will be getting him back. b-(
    The others seem to be adapting fine for now.
    I think Graystone is cute. :P
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  24. you rock on Rocksy!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
Show Emoticons

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥