Monday, May 20, 2013

Mondays Smile

The Seaman Mom When you're getting kicked from behind, at least it means you're in front.

Misers aren't much fun to live with, but they make great ancestors.

Junk is something you throw away three weeks before you need it.

Hospitality is making your guests feel at home, even if you wish they were.

Some people are like blisters. They don't show up until the work is done.

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you a mechanic.

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.

The one who snores will fall asleep first.

The probability of meeting someone you know increases greatly when you are out with someone you do not want to be seen with.

18.
36.
37.
56.


This linky list is now closed.

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...
Share This

21 comments :

  1. I had to have lots of experience about certain things when I was younger. LOTS. hahaha!

    Have a lovely day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh! the last one is definitely true ;-)

    Have a smiletastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, now those were really funny. Thanks for the smile this morning. w-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true..LOL have a wonderful day and thank you for the laugh again :) xx00xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you a mechanic.---Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate to every one of those. c-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish more people were like you, but I am thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these :-) they brought laughter to my Monday morning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the giggles! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness this is tire - Misers aren't much fun to live with, but they make great ancestors.
    I have living proof. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  11. :)) These were great, Sandee!!! =))

    I would add but eight years after you saved it to your "Junk is something you throw away three weeks before you need it."
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. that last one for me is more like when I'm wearing something I don't want to be seen in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL, yep! Those are all so true! Thanks for the smiles today Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I had a few miserly ancestors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Unfortunately no misers in my family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I could use some miser ancestors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. that "junk" is so true, happens to me many times. :) Thanks for the making us smile with your posts Sandee!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Funny and oh so true Sandee!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Words of wisdom all. Got me smiling this morning.

    ReplyDelete
Show Emoticons

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥