Monday, May 6, 2013

Mondays Smile

The Seaman MomTwelve Rules of Life:

My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.

No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.

If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.

Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.

Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.
Share This

11 comments :

  1. Oh, good ones! hahaha!

    I'm getting rid of my clutter, slowly but surely. If I need it, I can buy it. I'm sick of storing it... just in case is no longer a valid reason for me.

    Have a lovely day! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun list Sandee. I agree about the balanced diet, but my favorite is "Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all apply don't they. g-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why I keep all my junk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last one is so true and very annoying LOL

    Have a good week Sandee

    ReplyDelete
  6. :)) I'll try the balanced diet, Sandee. I am just now having Eleven O'clock coffee. =D>

    :-? My idea of housecleaning is to sweep dirt out with the leaf blower. y-)
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. These rules are spot on Sandee! Enjoy the rest of your Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance. I love that!!!!!!! hehe It's mine too. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  9. excellent rules and the second one I'm pretty sure that Wade has decided that even if that's true he's not taking any chances :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are great, Sandee! I've got that first one down pat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always say that you have to eat 2 cookies to balance out the backside. That's my story...

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
Show Emoticons

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥