Sunday, February 24, 2013

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

  • Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc
  • Add the the URL to the funny blog post on the Silly Sunday Linky for the Week at Laugh Quotes
Marriage Quotes By Men

I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

It's not true that married men live longer than single men. It only seems longer.

Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.

A man was complaining to a friend: 'I had it all - money, a beautiful house,a big car, the love of a beautiful woman; then, Pow! it was all gone!' 'What happened?' asked the friend. 'My wife found out..'

Wife: Let's go out and have some fun tonight. Husband: Okay, but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway light on.

How many men does it take to open a beer? None. It should be opened by the time she brings it to the couch.

A man rushes into his house and yells to his wife, 'Martha, pack up your things! I just won the California lottery!' Martha replies, 'Shall I pack for warm weather or cold?' The man responds, 'I don't care. Just so long as you're out of the house by noon!'

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street bald and still think they are beautiful!

I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months - I don't like to interrupt her.

If your wife and a lawyer were drowning and you had to choose, would you go to lunch or to a movie?

A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished.


Silly Sunday Participants
1. Laugh Quotes
2. bethere2day
3. Brett Minor
4. Catch My Words
5. Lauren
6. Woodsterman
7. Dolly's Daily Diary
8. Barb
9. Ann
10. Marg
11. Mollie
12. Traveling Bells
13. Finding Pam
14. Empress Bee
15. Jean(ie)
16. Kathe W.
17. Judy
18. Stephen Hayes
19. Jim
20. Binky
21. Bearman
Share This

21 comments :

  1. Some very funny quotes here. Thanks for the silliness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... If it should be opened by the time she brings it to the couch, is that shaken or stirred first. Just so I know. bahahahaha.

    Have a silly Sunday, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL good ones especially

    I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months - I don't like to interrupt her.


    Have a sillytastic Sunday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be out of the house by noon is my favorite. I don't think I am that mean, but I certainly laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh those are good. I like the one about going out and having some fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all good. Mom had such a good time laughing this morning. Hugs to Seymour. Be gentle though, you don't want to hurt yourself. Have a super Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for my Sunday funnies, nothing like a good laugh to start the day..Have a wonderful Sunday, big Hugs and a tickle to Little Bits and Seymour :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  8. MM will enjoy these...not that he woe actually agree with them...if he knows what's good for his future. Hahaha.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved this one...

    "Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street bald and still think they are beautiful!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes it works the other way too. I have a friend who has been trying to lose 170 pounds for years . . . but he keeps hanging around.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/02/being-misdirected.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. i had a dream last night about making my rock a crystal collar and how i was going to do it! i woke up and put one on my lion in the den!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! I love the one about Always Right... And drowning lawyer one is Hilarious!

    Thought of your hubby yesterday. We signed a membership at the Seattle Trap and Skeet club. Gotta get my Beretta some use.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think my husband hasn't spoken to me in 6 months for fear of interrupting me. LOL!

    I once again have a linking problem, which is the subject of today's post. Couldn't link up again for Silly Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh hohohohoh love these silly Sunday quips!
    Thanks for the guffaws!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah yes, words I live by ... or was that leave by.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So-o-o-o funny Sandee! Brightens my Sunday afternoon every time. Enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete

  17. I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months - I don't like to interrupt her. Love it. I'll tell this one to my wife when she stops talking.

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are all wonderful! I'm still smiling. :)

    My favorite is "It [the beer] should be opened by the time she brings it to the couch."
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hilarious quotes Sandee, my favorite was the one about the man who hasn't talked to his wife in 18 months because he doesn't want to interuppt her lol!
    Have a great week,
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Quotes to get you the silent treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  21. "How many men does it take to open a beer? None. It should be opened by the time she brings it to the couch."

    I would say that one to my wife if I wasn't afraid of getting beat.

    ReplyDelete
Show Emoticons

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥