Monday, February 25, 2013

Fragments

It's great having the first event for IOBG done. It was a great success and everything turned out wonderfully. The food was excellent and there was plenty to go around. Everyone have a fabulous time and 18 new members were sworn into the ranks. Although I worked I had a great time. My husband, as always, was there every step of the way. I sure have a wonderful soulmate.

I watched season one of House of Cards. What a great season. It is about Washington D.C. and it is filled with backstabbing, lies, sex, revenge and murder. All the things that make our politicians so popular. If you've not seen it you should.  I got hooked on the first episode. I watched this on Netflix. Here's what they had to say about this series:
Bad, for a greater good.

Ruthless and cunning, Congressman Francis Underwood (Oscar® winner Kevin Spacey) and his wife Claire (Robin Wright) stop at nothing to conquer everything. This wicked political drama penetrates the shadowy world of greed, sex, and corruption in modern D.C. Kate Mara (“American Horror Story”) and Corey Stoll (“Midnight in Paris”) costar in the first original series from David Fincher (“The Social Network”) and Beau Willimon (“The Ides of March”).
There are blossoms on the fruit trees and we all know what that means. Spring is springing and I'm a happy camper. Now warm up so I can wear shorts, t-shirts and my flip flops. It's my favorite time of the year. Everything comes back to life and it makes me smile, and smile and smile.

Have a fabulous week everyone.
Share This

22 comments :

  1. I've been waiting to see what people had to say about House of Cards. I believe this show is ONLY available on Netflix. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cancelled my Netflix a few months ago since all I seem to watch is on Amazon Prime.

    So glad your IOBG affair was lovely, but I knew it would be!

    Spring is rather soggy right now, but it's coming. My poor little rose bush is sitting in a big old puddle right now. Actually, everything is in a big old puddle right now!! Ack.

    Come on, flip flop weather!

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that the IOBG went off without a hitch. Good for you.
    That sounds like a good movie. I will check it out. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i'll check that out, i have netflix. thanks!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your event was successful and that you have so many new members. I don't have netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also looking forward to warmer weather. And sunshine, a break from this Oregon rain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We expect 85 today, rain and cooling tomorrow for a few days. That's A-OK.

    Big hugs from sunny, hawt WPB, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never seen that House of Cards, will check that out. I love you call your Hubby Soulmate, that's just lovely :) Have wonderful Monday..Big hugs xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew your event would go well. You and Zane do that well...and have fun to boot. Keep marching on toward flip-flop weather. I love it best, too!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  10. having a soulmate is so wonderful. I count my lucky stars every day!
    We will get flip flop weather in June....til then who knows! At 3500 feet we'll get snow til then possibly...ah well- it's pretty here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are having spring too, Sandee. It has been a mild winter here with golf year round for this fair weather golfer.

    I'm glad your affair turned out good. Behind most every busy woman there should be a helpful man. You've got yours good!
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad that everything went well and you all had a good time! Congratulations Sandee. Spring is definitely not far away. We are seeing a lot of flowers over here. Enjoy the rest of your Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good to see it all went OK and you coped well.

    Spring hasn't arrived here yet it's still absolutely freezing.

    Have a fantabulous day/evening ;-)

    ps: Don't do anythiing I would ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad it all went well. Event planning can be so stressful at times. Yes, while I haven't met you two in person yet, I do believe you are soulmates. That makes life much more-gooder!

    Send some spring up here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think House of Cards in here. I am glad to hear your event went well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Spring isn't springing yet here, but I'm glad it is for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm envious of your blossoms :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The only bad thing about spring is having to mow the grass again. Other than that its great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad your event went so well! I noticed some trees and bushes budding around here too and that makes me happy! The grass is mowed year round here but until we can open windows and smell the fresh cut smell it doesn't count as spring time mowing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love it when my husband is with me while working :) makes the work lighter...

    have a fabulous week Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  21. If Seymour has 'blooms' on him, brush 'em off ;-)

    ReplyDelete
Show Emoticons

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥