Sunday, January 20, 2013

Silly Sunday

Silly Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. Hosted by Rhonda of Laugh-Quotes.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

  • Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc
  • Add the the URL to the funny blog post on the Silly Sunday Linky for the Week at Laugh Quotes
  • There is a new list starting every Sunday and each stays open for a week, so even if it’s not quite Sunday anymore, feel free to link up.
Climb that Tree

One day this girl, who is wearing a skirt, goes out to play with her friends. She goes to the park and meets a boy. They talk about climbing trees.

The boy says to the girl, "Go on climb that tree."

The girls climbs up and the boy just stands there and looks up at the girls pants. After a while the girl goes home and tells her mum about what happened.

Her mum says, "Oh my you stupid girl he just stood there and looked at your pants."

The next day she went out again with her skirt on and met THAT boy again.

He told her to climb again and she did.

When she got home she tells her mum what happened again and her mum says, "My you stupid girl he just stood there and looked at your pants."

The girl said, "No actually I tricked him, this time I didn't wear any pants!"

Hat tip: Jean(ie) of Life in My Happy Place

Silly Sunday Participants
1. Comedy Plus
2. Woodsterman
3. Lauren
4. bethere2day
5. Laugh Quotes
6. Wendster
7. Tony McGurk
8. Rocks
9. Janet Gardner
10. Jim
11. Ron Russell
12. Bearman
13. Judy
14. Jackie
15. Ann
16. Laurent Pratama
17. Marg
18. Molly
19. Barb
Share This

19 comments :

  1. Oh, this one's gonna be trouble, bless her heart.

    Happy Sunday, Sandee! Hope you two are having fun out on the boat! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaheeee, I liked it, thanks for my Sunday laugh. I might give that a try ( NO not the pants ) the silly Sunday..:)xxooxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one Sandee. Got a good laugh out of that one. Too many of those same little girls running around. Have a super Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She gets around. She tricked me that same way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, huaahahaha. Oh no ... This time I do have to say, that girl is really stupid. ~.~

    Have a great day Grandma, :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! The same thing happened to me.

    I can't link up again. I have a linking problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, she sure showed him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, the mother of that girl might want to put her on a short leash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL..she must have been a blond! I love it Sandee! Happy Silly Sunday to you and always ♥ Big Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sure her mother was now convinced that she was more than stupid! LOL Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LMAO good one Sandee

    Have a brilliant week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gift without the wrapping paper---think that is catching on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She sure did 'trick' him that time, Sandee.
    Great! LOL!
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahahaha, she's a little devil! good one,
    Have a great week Sandee,
    Big Hugs to you,
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. nyahahahaha!! probably she got that from her mom..hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha Ha!!! She sure fooled him...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good trick! Great joke.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ".... young man ... when would you say you *first* got your inspiration to be a gynecologist?"

    .... gotta look at it from the other side of the coin. hahahahahaaaaa Well ... that's what I always told myself during all of those years when I climbed trees. "I just inspired some young boy to be a doctor when he grows up. I am doing this world a service."

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
Show Emoticons

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥