The rules are simple:
- Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
- Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
- If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
Things You Wouldn't Know Without the Hollywood Movies!
1. Medieval peasants had perfect teeth.
2. It is always possible to park directly outside the building you are visiting, even in New York or London.
3. A detective can only solve a case once he / she has been suspended from duty.
4. It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts - your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
5. Police Departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.
6. An electric fence powerful enough to kill a dinosaur will cause no lasting damage to an eight-year-old child.
7. If staying in a haunted house, women should investigate any strange noises in their most revealing underwear.
8. It is not necessary to say hello or goodbye when beginning or ending phone conversations.
9. Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German officer, it will not be necessary to speak the language. A German accent will do.
10. Even when driving down a perfectly straight road it is necessary to turn the steering wheel vigorously from left to right every few moments.
2. Kibitz Spot
3. Comedy Plus
4. Catch My Words
6. Don E. Chute
12. Empress Bee
14. Stephen Hayes
|17. Traveling Bells|
18. Tony McGurk
19. Ron Russell