- Pick a number from 2 to 9. It can be 2 or it can be 9, or any number in between.
- Take that number that you've chosen, and multiply it by 9.
- That should give you a two digit number. Take those two digits and add them together.
- Take the resulting number and subtract 5 from it.
- Take that number and correspond it to the alphabet, numbering the letters. A =1, B=2, C=3, and so on...
- Take your letter, and think of a country that begins with that letter.
- Take the last letter in the name of that country, and think of an animal.
- Now, take the last letter in the name of that animal, and think of a color.
- But remember, that there are no orange kangaroos in Denmark.
Author: Sandee | Posted on: 00:10 | Filed Under: Weird Stuff