Friday, May 4, 2012

An Honor!

Judy of Judy H-J's Thoughts - A Twinless Twin has given me two great awards. The first is the Enchanted Blog Award.

The second is the Blogger Appreciation Award. Thank you so very much Judy. I am honored.





Here's all the great folks she gave this award to:

Every Day Is A Country Song
Comedy Plus
Clairejustineoxox
One Moment In Time
Yee Wittle Things
Happy Accidents
Katherine's Corner
Where Nothing Good Comes Easy
Sakura Hakura
Cheerfulnuts
The Personal Blog of Seriousnuts
JamericanSpice
Reflexions
Judy's Handmade Creations
The Mommyhood Chronicles
Home to 4 Kiddos
momto8blog
AboutBloggingTime!
Gumdrop Pass
Sippy Cup Chronicles
Skylar
Flour Me With Love
Tots and Me
Notes from the Nelsens
Mom's Best Nest

I pass these two awards on to all my regulars. You know who you are.
Share This

7 comments :

  1. Congratulations on an award well deserved. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards,and thank you for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations, well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and well done Sandee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You deserve them both, Sandee. One of these days I will come back and look with detail all the awards you have been given. And their qualifications.
    The Enchanted Blog Award 'big eye' is enchanting in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had to be on my list Sandee! I really like your Blog. A big "YES!" to blogging! It has given me a chance to meet wonderful people like you.

    ReplyDelete
Show Emoticons

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥