Sunday, March 25, 2012

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, co-hosted by Rhonda of Laugh Quotes and Sandee of Comedy Plus. Rhonda is on a big adventure traveling the world until December 2, 2012. For more information about Silly Sunday click HERE.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
Silly Sunday is your chance to share a favorite joke, silly picture, funny quote, amusing anecdote, creative comic or anything which made you smile today – and get a bit more traffic to your blog.


Silly Sunday Participants
1. bethere2day
2. Spunky Doodle
3. Kibitz Spot
4. Comedy Plus
5. Woodsterman
6. Catch My Words ♥
7. Barb
8. Traveling Bells
9. Marg
10. Empress Bee
11. William K Wallace
12. Judy
13. Binky
14. Ann
15. Jim
Share This

15 comments :

  1. Yikes. srsly.

    It's soggy and it's Sunday here! Hope your day is nicer. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely works lmao ;-)

    Have a good Sunday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha, I didn't see that ending in the video coming. That was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That should do it. LOL - Thanks for co-hosing Silly Sunday. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spot on! So there:) Love that jawjah humor.

    Have a super Sunday. We are putzing around here.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that should slow everyone down.A nice big hole in the road. Hope you have a terrific Sunday. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh those georgia policemen... bubba will find a way!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need that helicopter on my street.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's one way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That will teach him a lesson!

    If only I could borrow that helicoper to sort out the low lifes who frequent my High Road!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My internet is giving me a lot of problems so I am not getting a chance to see the video. I will definitely try again later. Have a good week Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I won't speed there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. well the sign looked pretty effective to me but the street crews better get busy on all those potholes....lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you can be silly, Sandee. LOL :)
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I must not speed, I must not speed!!!

    ReplyDelete
Show Emoticons

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥