Sunday, March 18, 2012

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, hosted by Rhonda of Laugh Quotes.

Silly Sunday is your chance to share a favorite joke, silly picture, funny quote, amusing anecdote, creative comic or anything which made you smile today – and get a bit more traffic to your blog.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
North Carolina

A man in North Carolina had a flat tire, pulled off on the side of the road, and proceeded to put a bouquet of flowers in front of the car and one behind it. Then he got back in the car to wait.

A passerby studied the scene as he drove by, and was so curious he turned around and went back. He asked the fellow what the problem was.

The man replied, "I got a flat tahr."

The passerby asked, "But what's with the flowers?"

The man responded, "When you break down they tell you to put flares in the front and flares in the back. I never did understand it neither."

Hat tip: Dave and Linda from Alabama
Silly Sunday Participants
1. bethere2day
2. Barb
3. Marg
4. Ann
5. Empress Bee
6. Traveling Bells
7. Laugh Quotes
8. Judy
9. Tony McGurk
10. Woodsterman
11. Jim
12. Binky
13. William K Wallace
14. Bearman
Share This

14 comments :

  1. LMAO good one :-)

    Have a good Sunday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe... having customers all over the country, I can attest to the very southern drawl of South Carolina... but I do believe Tennesseans win that contest by a bunch!

    Hope it's warmer for you today, Sandee. It's certainly hawt here! Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really funny. Nothing prettier than a good flare. Thanks for the good laugh today Sandee. Have a super Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, funny. I bet this would work too

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, that's right. don't understand it myself! ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxooxxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally understand that! We have that same law in jawjah:)

    Big hugs from wet WPB, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee you have me laughing my head off on this Sunday afternoon in Jamaica! Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute. Reminds me of my life. So many things people say with Kiwi accents that I simply miss hear. They do make for great stories. Thanks for co-hosting Silly Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha Ha I guess it all depends on the accent

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know all about not understanding accents properly from time to time. I'm Scottish and my girls African, which makes for a wee bit of confusion sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is smart to always travel with flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen you many places so I thought I'd be a URL dropper and get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you are funny, Sandee! On Sundays now for sure! :)
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Someone should have to him to light those flowers on fire.

    ReplyDelete
Show Emoticons

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥