Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blog Survey

Greg of The De-evolution of Man did a fun survey he called Greg Answers the Blog Survey. He didn't tag me to do this, but I thought it was pretty cool and decided to complete the survey myself. Well, it mostly means that I don't have any brilliant ideas for another post. So here goes:
  1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
  2. Our Little Bit is an 80 pound flat-coated retriever and she is part of the family. She is the boss at our house. She comes first in everything. We love her oodles and bunches.
  3. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
  4. World peace. I know it will never happen, but that would be my wish. The world seems to be in such turmoil all the time.
  5. What is the one thing most hated by you?
  6. Thieves. I can't stand thieves and there are so very many thieves.
  7. What would you do with a billion dollars?
  8. My entire family would be set for life. I would make sure that they had homes and security.
  9. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
  10. Hubby. He's my rock and he's squared away. He makes me smile every single day.
  11. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
  12. I would say loving someone so you would understand what that means.
  13. What is your bedtime routine?
  14. Get undressed, take my NyQuil so I can breath and slip under the covers. I'm usually out in a matter of minutes.
  15. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
  16. At work of course. Actually I met Zane when he did my background in the 70s. He came to my home to ask me a few questions and I remember thinking, wow, this sergeant is handsome. We worked together off and on over the years and one day he got a divorce. Some months later we went out and well, here we are married and happy.
  17. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
  18. Claude Monet. He's my all time favorite painter. I would love to watch him work.
  19. What kinds of books do you read?
  20. Crime and suspense books. The who did it kind of books. They can have a little romance, but not much. I want to try to figure out who is the bad guy and see the smart cop/detective take them down.
  21. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
  22. I'll be 69 years old so I'm guessing I'm going to look a lot older. I'm just hoping I'll still be vertical.
  23. What’s your fear?
  24. The Federal, State and Local governments. They are scaring me but good.
  25. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
  26. I don't do a lot of junk food, but I do indulge now and then. I'll keep the junk food and someone else can have my spot in space.
  27. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
  28. Married and poor, because I've got the best husband on the planet.
  29. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
  30. Head to the bathroom, then weigh myself, go downstairs and turn on the coffee pot and then Little Bit and I go get the newspaper. It's her time to go potty.
  31. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
  32. You can't tweak perfection. Absolutely nothing.
  33. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
  34. I already did that the other day with help from my buddy Barb. My new name is Princess Because-I-Said-So.
  35. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
  36. No but revenge might be what would happen. Some things are unforgivable. Especially from someone that is supposed to be special.
  37. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
  38. Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo! It's probably the worst dish on the planet, but I love it so. Pure heaven. I can't remember the last time I had it either.
I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to play along please do. Let me know though so I can read your answers. If you decide to participate in the survey, just copy and paste these questions, answer them, and tag another 4 bloggers.
  1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
  2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
  3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
  4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
  5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
  6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
  7. What is your bedtime routine?
  8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
  9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be? 10.
  10. What kinds of books do you read?
  11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
  12. What’s your fear?
  13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
  14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
  15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
  16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
  17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
  18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
  19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Share This

21 comments :

  1. That sounds like a fun questionnaire and fun answers from you too...:=)

    Webbielady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised that for someone who gives so many hilarious stuffs, you mostly read crime and suspense books.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your answers, especially the ones about zane!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun to read! I also learned we have the same taste in books not to mention a few other things. It's refreshing to see someone who loves their life and husband. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liars and Thieves. Can't stomach them. At. All.

    Love that you love your hubby and Little Bit so much. You're so blessed, and they are too. Just saying.

    Big it's almost time to pack hugs: :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great survey. Glad to know that Little Bit is part of the family but we already knew that. Zane sounds like a super guy you lucky person Sandee. Loved all your answers. Take care and have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not at all surprised that you read crime and suspense books what with your work background and all. I love me a good who-done-it especially if it's got lots of twists and turns that you keep you guessing almost to the end!

    So ... are you taking a bottle of NyQuil along on the cruise??

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some great answers and I am glad to get to know you a little bit better. I think we have a lot of similarities, especially about thieves.

    Your comments about your hubby and your precious dog are so sweet.

    NyQuel? So that makes you sleep? I haven't slept in so long that I am getting really sick of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job and great new look! I love your hubby answers. I got tagged by The Snee (http://thesnee.typepad.com/blog/) to do the list but had other stuff in the works like writing a follow up post to the last one, per your suggestion, in which I credit you for the idea. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woof! Woof You did a color make over of your blog. Enjoyed reading your answers ...LOVE your new nickname. We don't like Thieves too especially the blog scrappers/spammers. Happy Weekend n Sending lots of Golden LOVE to Little Bit. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm gonna do this one but not tag anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a lot of questions to answer, and it sure was interesting reading your answers.

    If only all the corrupt and thieving politicians that exist in the world could be sent off to another Galaxy, I think the world would be a better place...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your answers. I may snag this to use but not sure yet. My brain is having a hard time coming up with a post but I think I would have just as much trouble answering the questions...lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good answers. I thought I would have a go too - so I shamelessly stole the questions.

    Sorry ...

    :0)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely loved the survey or questionnaire, because I got to understand and know more about Princess Because-I-Said-So. How much better my day is now :-)

    Big Big Princess Hug. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great post! You weigh yourself every day? I should probably do that but it would make me crazy - I would obsess too much. I need to get some Nyquil... there are nights where I am so stuffed up - never thought of getting some! Of course I would probably sleep until 12 the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am a big fan of claude monet and would also love to watch him work! i can relate to a lot of your answers here, sandee. i think we've got more things in common than we thought.

    but what is truly heartwarming in this post is how the love between you and your hubby stood out. i am so happy for you two... soooooooooo happy!!! {{{hugsss}}}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great blog, Princess. Liars and thieves are at the top of my list. Yessirree...got no patience with either, b/c they are both about equal.

    Only three weeks to go. I'm counting the days.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  19. We agree on too many of these answers. It's kinda scary.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cool questionaire. I like it. More power to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I see that freeze tag is contagious here in bloggy land. Really fun take on the questionnaire. Loved your response to what you fear most!

    ReplyDelete
Show Emoticons

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥