Thursday, July 29, 2010

Duke's 3rd Birthday

One of my blogging buddies is having a birthday tomorrow. This little guy is Duke and I visit his mom every single day. Well, I actually like seeing what Duke is up to as well and he's usually doing something fun. Tomorrow is Duke's 3rd birthday and there's going to be a big party over at his house. He doesn't know because all of us has kept quiet. So don't say anything until tomorrow. I just want to get this post out so you know where to go to sing Happy Birthday tomorrow.

Here's what I got Duke for his birthday. First there are birthday cupcakes that are chicken flavored and very good for our four legged friends. There should be enough for all of Duke's friends, well if he wants to share. Don't worry that's yogurt icing so it's good for our babies. Let's practice singing Happy Birthday now.

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Duke,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

Okay, everyone sounds great so that's how we'll sing tomorrow.

We can't forget presents and here's what I got Duke for his birthday. I sure hope he likes them.

The basket includes a tennis ball, paw print box with 3 munchy rawhides, plush squeaker toy, rope tog toys, Leader of the Pack book (although I'm sure he already has this down), and dried beef trachea chew.

I just hope Duke has the best birthday ever.
Share This

22 comments :

  1. I can keep a secret, I got Duke something special too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well dicks birthday was awesome......!!!!!
    Soooo Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lucky Duke, got some great presents. We got him some neat stuff too. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duke is very lucky to have such great friends :) I can keep a secret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woof! Woof! I sure did missed this event about DUKE. What great stuffs you got for DUKE ... for sure he'll LOVE it. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great friend you are to Duke! I am sure he is going to love all his gifts.

    Big hugs,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so much caring and thoughtful for your pet. kudos! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie patootie he is! Look at that face!!

    Happy 3rd Birthday, Duke!

    big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Duke!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You gave a dog all of that?! Wow?! What do you give your husband?! Do I want to know?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Duke is too cool. Happy Birthday to a awesome pup!

    PLU!

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy birthday duke, in a few years you will be old like me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sandee, so glad you could make it. Duke will LOVE the cupcakes and the gift is awesome. He'll be busy with that for quite a while. I had the same idea with cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good job Sandee, I'm going to have to do this for my birthday. I have had fun with this, plus it gives us a chance to look over new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Duke,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

    Ahhh... I think I've had enough practice :D Duke will be delighted with our singing... hehe

    *Drooling over cupcakes*

    ReplyDelete
  17. ♪♪Happy Birthday to yooo♪
    ♪♪♪Happy Birthday to yooohooo♪♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Dukester♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to yoooooooooooo awwooooooooooooooooooooo♪♪

    how did we doooooo?

    Love them cupcakes! Can we have one first.. noms nom nommmsss

    woofs & licks,
    Dommy

    ReplyDelete
  18. I feel you are the best singer at Duke's party.:) My two kitties loved your cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow...you really got Duke some great stuff.

    I'm loving this two day party them :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Duke is just too precious! I see why you're treating him so well. I'm sure he'll enjoy the birthday basket.

    ReplyDelete
Show Emoticons

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥